OT: The Hockey World Turns Over a New Leaf VI

Status
Not open for further replies.

LT

Global Moderator
Jul 23, 2010
Very similar to Leopold. Buffalo stocking up on 2nd rounders.

LT

Global Moderator
Jul 23, 2010
Now JBo to St Louis. Wow.

Calgary is not making good use of their assets. Four meh prospects and two low 1sts for a top line winger and a top pairing defender.

Sports

Jul 12, 2011
Calgary is not making good use of their assets. Four meh prospects and two low 1sts for a top line winger and a top pairing defender.

Yikes.
I mean, seriously.
He better be busy at the draft.
They need at least one "guarantee" out of the rebuild.

Dr Pepper

Dec 9, 2005
Sunny Etobicoke
If the Blues miss the playoffs, Calgary gets a 2013 4th and the 1st moves to next year's draft.

I mean....they DID just acquire J-Bo, so there's a decent shot at this happening.

Lottery protection....smart move by the Blues brass.

LT

Global Moderator
Jul 23, 2010
If the Blues miss the playoffs, Calgary gets a 2013 4th and the 1st moves to next year's draft.

I mean....they DID just acquire J-Bo, so there's a decent shot at this happening.

Lottery protection....smart move by the Blues brass.

How the hell does Feaster still have a job? :biglaugh:

Dr Pepper

Dec 9, 2005
Sunny Etobicoke
The Rangers GDT is already on Part 2....and it's still the 1st period. :laugh:

Apparently they like the Clowe deal! He's doing great, and Brassard's factored in on the scoring as well.

Things are looking up for the post-Gaborik Rangers.

MetalGodAOD*

Niskanen, Morrow, and Neal all -1 after the first period :sarcasm:

Morrow had the most lazy look possible on McTank's goal. Literally was 2 feet away from him and just let him get a wrister from the slot.

My schadenfruede was pleased by that play :sarcasm:

Btw: Pens fans are already turning on him for lazy board play and falling down all the time. Only took 3 games.

Morrow's becoming a real problem. He's destroying every five man unit he's on in every area. He's turning the puck over to high forwards on dump-ins, not picking up assignments, losing battles bad. It's tough to watch. He looks completely shot.

If he doesn't have more than this, I'd consider giving his roster spot to that scrub from WBS whose name I didn't even learn.

http://hfboards.mandatory.com/showthread.php?t=1394341&page=25

:sarcasm:

Last edited by a moderator:

BigG44

Jul 12, 2007
Clowe showing SJ that he really just didn't care about that team any more.

That's a kick in the teeth.

Haven't seen this level of effort from him in a while. I can't wait until he gets that 7 or 8 year contract he wants ... and then does the same thing to NY.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad