Podcast (Audio) The Hockey PDOCast - Lance Breaking Down the Sabres

Chainshot

Give 'em Enough Rope
Sponsor
Feb 28, 2002
Tarnation
Tuch praise, Granato props, and how much even the vets are hanging out after practice talking puck with the kids.

Jim Bob

RIP RJ
Feb 27, 2002
Rochester, NY
This is a fun episode.

I can't wait for the new episode of Maintenance Day, too.

I did go EEK when Lance threw out Kulich, Savoie, and a 1st for Meier as an idea of what Adams would not do.

I really wonder what Grier is asking. The report that he wants 3 1sts for EK has me worried that he laughs and hangs up on a 1+2+3 ADB style package.

thewookie1

Jan 21, 2015
And on Maintenance Day, Lance and Joe were talking about VO plus 2 1st equivalents like Kulich and Savoie for Meier.

Yikes

They seem overly enamored with Meier and willing to deal anything to get him even though he’ll command a huge contract. Count me out

Reactions: BUCKSHOT

Ace

Oct 29, 2015
They seem overly enamored with Meier and willing to deal anything to get him even though he’ll command a huge contract. Count me out

It’s this weird thing where people like great players you shouldn’t be able to acquire in their prime and when you have all the assets and money to be the team to do it you should.

Wild stuff. But hey, ownership who has an NHL record for missing the playoffs will know best

thewookie1

Jan 21, 2015
It’s this weird thing where people like great players you shouldn’t be able to acquire in their prime and when you have all the assets and money to be the team to do it you should.

Wild stuff. But hey, ownership who has an NHL record for missing the playoffs will know best

I’m just unwilling to offer 2/3 1sts for a guy who will look for a 8x9mil contract. If he were a UFA I’d be far more intrigued this offseason; if he had a few years on his contract I might be more willing to give assets but the actual situation looks more like a honey trap than a treasure

Reactions: SECRET SQUIRREL

Gras

Mar 21, 2014
Phoenix

Because ownership decides who Kevyn can sign or trade for.

Ace

Oct 29, 2015
Because ownership decides who Kevyn can sign or trade for.
hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha

oh man…

do I have a wake up call for you

on a different note…you can tell Dmitri watches the Sabres because he almost immediately points out how great Power is and how much better his offense would be if Joker wasn’t an idiot.

Gras

Mar 21, 2014
Phoenix
hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha

oh man…

do I have a wake up call for you

on a different note…you can tell Dmitri watches the Sabres because he almost immediately points out how great Power is and how much better his offense would be if Joker wasn’t an idiot.
Does your wake up call include any factual evidence or just more of your opinions.

• Haha
Reactions: Dex and Jim Bob

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad