GDT: The Hero We Need: Your New Jersey Devils vs. Florida Panthers, 12 PM, MSG

Status
Not open for further replies.

Satans Hockey

Nov 17, 2010
Just got inside the building, feels weird being here this early lol nice they wrapped the Hall Hart trophy posters up and put them in plastic with all the rain outside. Much easier to carry.

Trying to bring Zacha some scoring luck today, rocking his player t shirt and he usually scores when I do lol

LETS GO DEVILS!!!

TrufleShufle

Aug 31, 2012
U7Ghu2s.gif

TrufleShufle

Aug 31, 2012
As old as I am I don’t know what you mean.
People put /s after posts that are sarcastic. But I don't like doing it, if its obvious enough, or at least I think it is obvious enough that it's a bad joke.

Unless you know what it means and I just got tricked back. In that case, touche.

TrufleShufle

Aug 31, 2012
Poor Joey.

I *guess* Dea has earned benefit of the doubt to get 2nd line time over a kid call-up with 0 NHL games, but sheesh.
I know there really isn't a place or justification to put him up higher in the line up. But I just hope at some point they do the regular switch up for a shift or 2 and put him with a couple of guys who can make stuff happen, just to see.

SpeakingOfTheDevils

Devils Advocate
Jan 22, 2010
Philadelphia, PA
I know there really isn't a place or justification to put him up higher in the line up. But I just hope at some point they do the regular switch up for a shift or 2 and put him with a couple of guys who can make stuff happen, just to see.

I'm sure they will.

Just like they want to reward Dea - who I'm sure is jacked up to go from waivers to playing on a 2nd line - I'm sure they'll look to give Joey a few exciting shifts with good NHL talent.

Cult of Hynes

Hynes is never wrong.
Nov 9, 2010
IDK why this staff loves Rooney, he's a worthless player at the NHL level and has shown that to be the case every game he has been called up for.

Bleedred

Travis Green BLOWS! Bring back Nasreddine!
Sponsor
May 1, 2011
The greatest thing ever happened to me 5 minutes.

I turned on the game and was able to get it on the Devils feed! I don't have to watch this game with Homer and Barney, the worst announce team in the league!

Blender

Dec 2, 2009
The greatest thing ever happened to me 5 minutes.

I turned on the game and was able to get it on the Devils feed! I don't have to watch this game with Homer and Barney, the worst announce team in the league!
That's amazing. Panthers announcers are some of the worst in the league. They might be the worst since Paul Steigerwald was ousted from Pittsburgh.

Reactions: Bleedred
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->