The "Heart" Trophy

Bank Shot

Jan 18, 2006
Kelly Buchberger is a strong contender.

He lost most of his fights, and still stepped up to guys like Brashear, Probert, Odjick.

GMR

Jul 27, 2013
Parts Unknown
Dan LaCouture
Craig Adams
Brad McCrimmon
Steve Webb
Brian Curran
Phil Bourque
Colin Campbell
Andrei Nazarov
Warren Rychel
Mike Hartman
Jamie Pushor
Aaron Voros
I thought of Nazarov. However, as impressive as his fight card was, he fought a pretty boring style. Didn't open up with anyone.

robsenz

Apr 15, 2007
Anton Volchenkov, mind you he never let his emotions get the best of him.

newfy

Jul 28, 2010
Anton Volchenkov, mind you he never let his emotions get the best of him.

I dont think Anton Volchenkov and his 3 career fights really qualify here.

I was thinking Tom Kostopolous right when I read the thread. Craig Adams and Ian Laperriere also jump to mind pretty quick. Stortini too

robsenz

Apr 15, 2007
I dont think Anton Volchenkov and his 3 career fights really qualify here.

I was thinking Tom Kostopolous right when I read the thread. Craig Adams and Ian Laperriere also jump to mind pretty quick. Stortini too

lol and then names Stortini...I guess hugging the opponent shows some heart.

edit: Although I didn't realize this was the hockey fight section until now, so you're right to criticize

Last edited:
Reactions: Thedogo

newfy

Jul 28, 2010
lol and then names Stortini...I guess hugging the opponent shows some heart.

edit: Although I didn't realize this was the hockey fight section until now, so you're right to criticize

The question was literally asking who are guys who would always fight even though they lost all the time. Volchenkov never fought

robsenz

Apr 15, 2007
The question was literally asking who are guys who would always fight even though they lost all the time. Volchenkov never fought

In that case I'll name Darcy Tucker. Played a lot bigger than what he was, hate him, but respected that aspect of his game.

BobbyAwe

Nov 21, 2006
South Carolina
I would also suggest Bryan "Bugsy" Watson? I'm not that familiar with him but from what I've heard he challenged everyone and usually came out on the short end?

Reactions: Thedogo

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad