TBN: The Growing Influence of Ralph Krueger

DingDongCharlie

Sep 12, 2010
Fair enough.

What Goalie would they get in your opinion? I don't think I'd want any of the UFAs left on the market, and I can't see a trade happening. Who would they trade for?

No starters available but would you guys considering signing Ryan Miller as a veteran presence. Granted as an outsider I have no idea how the Miller Buffalo situation ended last time. Still think he’s more than suitable to share the crease during a shortened season.

Anyways after my disappointment in Hall signing there. I will be following Buffalo now. I think your team really improved and is going to surprise the league like Colorado bounce back a few seasons ago

Reactions: Jacob582

Jacob582

Oct 16, 2012
No starters available but would you guys considering signing Ryan Miller as a veteran presence. Granted as an outsider I have no idea how the Miller Buffalo situation ended last time. Still think he’s more than suitable to share the crease during a shortened season.

Anyways after my disappointment in Hall signing there. I will be following Buffalo now. I think your team really improved and is going to surprise the league like Colorado bounce back a few seasons ago

Ryan Miller's time here ended amicably. I just don't think he is good enough anymore.

John Vogl reported last week that a "source says there is 'no chance' of a Ryan Miller-Sabres reunion."

sabremike

Dr. K Forever!!!
Aug 30, 2010
Brewster, NY

What a unique factoid tied to Ralph. :laugh:

If the season hadn't been interrupted we finish bottom 5 easy and had a shot at a bottom 3 finish. So worse than Housley's last season, and he is at the top of any list of worst coaches of the past 30 years.

Jacob582

Oct 16, 2012
I thought Ralph was going to be the next General Manager of the Sabres.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->