GDT: The Greiss Cracked Game|Jackets vs Isles|3-26-19|7:00

Theo Von

gang gang buzz buzz
Nov 15, 2013
3-1-0 with 3 shutouts and 1. Something GAA is his standard? That’s something.

... Bob holds himself to high standards, like most starters in the national hockey league do, it's nothing new.. dude. just give it up already. you knew what I meant. Bob is playing phenomenal and we have scored 9 goals to none in the last two games. things are looking up. sometimes (most of the time) I feel like you post things to cause up a stir/to get into disagreements with other fellow CBJ posters.

I know I speak for some others and not just myself when I say this, your posts are so damn exhausting, 99 percent of the time.

CBJWerenski8

Formerly CBJWennberg10 (RIP Kivi)
Jun 13, 2009
dude. just give it up already. you knew what I meant. Bob is playing phenomenal and we have scored 9 goals to none in the last two games. things are looking up. sometimes (most of the time) I feel like you post things to cause up a stir/to get into disagreements with other fellow CBJ posters.

I know I speak for some others and not just myself when I say this, your posts are so damn exhausting, 99 percent of the time.

You’re no fun.

Reactions: RickS

KJ Dangler

Oct 21, 2006
Columbus
3-1-0 with 3 shutouts and 1. Something GAA is his standard? That’s something.
So , it’s the defense , and system when he’s giving up 8 to Tampa , 5 to Pitt, etc , but it’s Bob when he has a good stretch ? Why can’t people see it for what it is ? Most these goalies are very good, and can look great when the team keeps the opponents to the outside , and his risk scoring chances to a minimum . Bobs #s are pretty average this season , yet he, and the team are putting a good stretch together . Personally I like Bob , hate his attitude this year , hate his salary , but he seems like a good dude , and i wish him success the rest of this year

CBJWerenski8

Formerly CBJWennberg10 (RIP Kivi)
Jun 13, 2009
So , it’s the defense , and system when he’s giving up 8 to Tampa , 5 to Pitt, etc , but it’s Bob when he has a good stretch ? Why can’t people see it for what it is ? Most these goalies are very good, and can look great when the team keeps the opponents to the outside , and his risk scoring chances to a minimum . Bobs #s are pretty average this season , yet he, and the team are putting a good stretch together . Personally I like Bob , hate his attitude this year , hate his salary , but he seems like a good dude , and i wish him success the rest of this year

You’re pointing at the wrong guy. I point out when Bobrovsky is at fault for goals against just like I do for korpisalo.

You’ve changed your stance on Bob at least 3 separate times this year. First it was let’s move on because you don’t like paying goalies. Then it was f*** this guy he’s a team cancer and a horrible teammate. Now he’s a good dude with a bad attitude. Which is it.

Robert

Foligno family
Mar 9, 2006
Louisville, KY
Well said.... I doubt the CBJ sign him for many reasons his inconsistency OVER THE YEARS being the biggest.

That said, Sergei is playing lights out right now, has gotten us back in the hunt... Lets see how it goes...

Reactions: The Bread Man

KJ Dangler

Oct 21, 2006
Columbus
You’re pointing at the wrong guy. I point out when Bobrovsky is at fault for goals against just like I do for korpisalo.

You’ve changed your stance on Bob at least 3 separate times this year. First it was let’s move on because you don’t like paying goalies. Then it was **** this guy he’s a team cancer and a horrible teammate. Now he’s a good dude with a bad attitude. Which is it.
I haven’t changed my stance on Bob at all . No goalie is worth 8 mill a season , let alone 10 mill. Especially a goalie that will be 31 when the new contract kicks in , wants 8 years at 10 mill. If you look at my post , I always say the goalie is the product of the players and system in front of them . When we were playing loose , Bob was letting in 5, 6 , 7 , goals . They play a tight structure , he can look great . As for his actions this season , comments to the media , press conferences , I think my criticism is fair , it was a slap in the face to the fans here that supported him .

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad