GDT: The Greiss Cracked Game|Jackets vs Isles|3-26-19|7:00

Socks

Stuff and Things Man
Nov 14, 2007
Stuff and Things
I haven’t had much chance to breathe lately let alone watch (two jobs now and out of the apartment from 7:15 until easily 8 or 9 then to bed) so all I know is what I’ve seen on Twitter and the little putzing around on here I’ve done while taking a break. So tell me - are we actually playing better or just lucking out?

CBJWerenski8

Formerly CBJWennberg10 (RIP Kivi)
Jun 13, 2009
Wasn’t too long ago the board was wanting him out of town. Now he’s loved again

MoeBartoli

Checkers-to-Jackets
Jan 12, 2011
I haven’t had much chance to breathe lately let alone watch (two jobs now and out of the apartment from 7:15 until easily 8 or 9 then to bed) so all I know is what I’ve seen on Twitter. So tell me - are we actually playing better or just lucking out?
We played very well except for the top line, which i know sounds odd since they tallied two of the goals.

Grouchy

Nov 2, 2006
Canal Winchester, OH
Probably the biggest smile I’ve seen from him in a long while.
Folks have been trying.

Like Metz with the "Sergio" post game comment.

We probably forget there are human beings behind the mask and they are facing huge decisions for their lives and their families that will not be easy and will make them villains no matter what they do.

Hope he enjoys himself regardless of what happens.

Robert

Foligno family
Mar 9, 2006
Louisville, KY
Wasn’t too long ago the board was wanting him out of town. Now he’s loved again
Why Wennberg? Because he's playing as he's expected to play... His goalie play is 100% better than it has been in many stretches of this season... He's being consistent, sharp, quick and confident; things we all have mentioned at one time or another...

Reactions: The Bread Man

MoeBartoli

Checkers-to-Jackets
Jan 12, 2011
We have to figure out a way to re-sign Bob. Hope all parties can be reasonable, here.
As I said in another thread, we will replace his position but not him. Playoffs aside, he can carry this team in stretches and over a season

CBJWerenski8

Formerly CBJWennberg10 (RIP Kivi)
Jun 13, 2009
Why Wennberg? Because he's playing as he's expected to play... His goalie play is 100% better than it has been in many stretches of this season... He's being consistent, sharp, quick and confident; things we all have mentioned at one time or another...

Ah. If he’s playing the way he’s expected to play, which is like 1.42 GAA in his last 3-4 starts, then I assume there’s only like 3 goalies who can say they’re playing to expectations in the NHL

MoeBartoli

Checkers-to-Jackets
Jan 12, 2011
Bjorkstrand’s snipe was another wicked shot. The Maestro can find the toughest openings.

Robert

Foligno family
Mar 9, 2006
Louisville, KY
For the next 14 minutes we are in the second wildcard spot.... 88 points tied with Montreal and we have the ROW...

Better look at NHL.com quickly.... hahahaha

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->