The Greatest 5 Game Winning Streak

chooch*

If I was having a discussion with someone more reasonable, I might spend the time to find out ice time and shifts. But, no matter what facts I present, you will counter them with unreasonable ranting and raving. I have presented many facts in many different posts and you present nothing more than your memory as evidence. The facts I offer go in your eyes and obviously leak out your ears - as evidenced by your ranting about the "weak" west.

99 had the most evenstrenght goals against in league history. I ddint nee dto read that to know taht 99 was in teh same line of players as Bure, Klima carson etc who hung at centre to the detriment of ther team. No wonder Maessier was Symthe winner in 84 for first cup. Had 99 come back onc ein a while, maybe there isnt a MIracle on Manhrester.

And only you woudl posit taht teh West was stronger than the east in the 80's. Dont bother posting the numbe rof poinst the loser west teasm the oiler sbeat in the playoffs had - tahts self serving.

Keep researching and patting yourself on teh back for the 5 loser teams that the Oilers thrashed in a row. Remembr yoru the guy who said it proved something.

ForsbergForever

May 19, 2004
99 had the most evenstrenght goals against in league history. I ddint nee dto read that to know taht 99 was in teh same line of players as Bure, Klima carson etc who hung at centre to the detriment of ther team. No wonder Maessier was Symthe winner in 84 for first cup. Had 99 come back onc ein a while, maybe there isnt a MIracle on Manhrester.

And only you woudl posit taht teh West was stronger than the east in the 80's. Dont bother posting the numbe rof poinst the loser west teasm the oiler sbeat in the playoffs had - tahts self serving.

Keep researching and patting yourself on teh back for the 5 loser teams that the Oilers thrashed in a row. Remembr yoru the guy who said it proved something.

Luckily you don't have to take a breathalizer before posting on HF...

NOTENOUGHJTCGOALS

Feb 28, 2006
Wouldnt winning 5 closer games like 4-3 or 3-2 but vs 5 of the best teams in the league be more impressive than blowing out the crappiest of teams?

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad