The Great Michal Kempny Debate (& other ex-Hawks) Volume 4

Status
Not open for further replies.

EmeticDonut

Oct 7, 2006
I don't see the point about crying about Krüger. He's back for a year only.
(but knowing Bowman, he's going to re-sign him for 5-years @ $4M and a NMC after the season.)

Blackhawkswincup

RIP Fugu
Jun 24, 2007
Chicagoland
I totally forgot the Hawks for a 1st round pick for him...

Its easy to forget when Stanley then gave away the player selected with that 1st round pick

Stanley essentially put $5 into a lotto machine and won top prize on game he selected and then gave ticket away for a penny

You know saying Weiss/Fleischmann was even the equivalent of a penny is stretching it. He handed his ticket away to someone who says he would come back with magic beans only to never come back

BK

"Goalie Apologist"
Feb 8, 2011
Minneapolis, MN
Its easy to forget when Stanley then gave away the player selected with that 1st round pick

Stanley essentially put $5 into a lotto machine and won top prize on game he selected and then gave ticket away for a penny

You know saying Weiss/Fleischmann was even the equivalent of a penny is stretching it. He handed his ticket away to someone who says he would come back with magic beans only to never come back

That is a terrible analogy. Drugs are bad.

Reactions: JaegerDice

BK

"Goalie Apologist"
Feb 8, 2011
Minneapolis, MN
Stanley is bad

You are overvaluing PD. He is a fine 3rd line center but that is it. Remember when he was traded he was a offensive blackhole who had like 1 goal and 4 assists in 30 games (I am just guessing on the stats so they are not exact). The trade was bad but no where close to the franchise altering trade you make it out to be.

The trade turned out to be bad, 100%. TF fizzled after a solid start and Q refused to use Weise and played Mashiter instead but it has nothing to do with the great return he got for TB.

Blackhawkswincup

RIP Fugu
Jun 24, 2007
Chicagoland
Weise was absolutely awful when he played so stop putting it on Q

He has been a disaster in Philly and is despised by almost every fan

Weise is classic case of a mediocre talent playing bigger role on a offensively talentless team and having stats inflated

He Jeff Hamilton'd production in Montreal being used as a top 6 and PP player often at times

BK

"Goalie Apologist"
Feb 8, 2011
Minneapolis, MN
Weise was absolutely awful when he played so stop putting it on Q

He has been a disaster in Philly and is despised by almost every fan

Weise is classic case of a mediocre talent playing bigger role on a offensively talentless team and having stats inflated

He Jeff Hamilton'd production in Montreal being used as a top 6 and PP player often at times

What he has done in Philly has nothing to do with this but his production as a 4th line player is not far off PD's production as a 1st line player...

So you are saying that Mashiter should have played over him?

PD is basically Jeff Hamilton'ing in MTL as well.

Thank you for showcasing how the loss of PD means nothing basically.

Reactions: ChiHawks10

x Tame Impala

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Aug 24, 2011
I get irrationally annoyed every time I’m reminded Kunitz is on our team.

I'm numb to the pain at this point. It's been 3 (soon to be 4) years of not watching elite Hawks playoff hockey. Couldnt care less about Kunitz when the stakes are as low as they are

BK

"Goalie Apologist"
Feb 8, 2011
Minneapolis, MN
If Kunitz can handle the D zone draws and still score 10-15 goals he will be fine and will not have a negative impact. Lets stop acting like he is John Scott.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad