The Great Michal Kempny Debate (& other ex-Hawks) Volume 4

Status
Not open for further replies.

LDF

Sep 28, 2016
Gifted but flawed goalies are available every summer. It would easily make the most sense for Darling to come back to his hometown where he had his success.
you do have a point and i am a firm believer if they don't accept the offer, go shopping elsewhere.

BobbyJet

I am Canadian
Oct 27, 2010
Dundas, Ontario. Can
I read recently that Canes were quite high on Nedeljkovic. It makes some sense that Darling keep busy as the starter in Charlotte to get his consistency back and they get a look at Nedeljkovic as the back-up to McElhinney in Carolina.

idontusethisanymore

This is joshprost99
Apr 6, 2016
Also, Andrew Desjardins has 23 points (8G and 15A) in 26 games for Adler Mannheim. He actually leads the team in points.

Rick C137

Jun 5, 2018
Yeah, Perlini hasn’t really shown anything here but I’ve seen him play some really good games in AZ. He’s actually pretty skilled but he just doesn’t seem to have it most nights. Not sure if it’s an effort issue or what but if he does ever figure it out he could be a really good player. Duclair vibes.

BobbyJet

I am Canadian
Oct 27, 2010
Dundas, Ontario. Can
I'd love to see Perlini sent to Rockford while he's still waiver exempt. He's one game away from that point, so hopefully the Hawks do it soon so the kid can work on a few things, mainly consistency and confidence.

I think JC did the right thing by playing Perlini on the first line to begin his stint with Blackhawks. He didn't respond very well but it didn't help that 12-19 weren't exactly forces either. He's young and I still think he needs a good injection of confidence to get him going.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad