The great Kadri vs Kerfoot debate thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Gary Nylund

Oct 10, 2013
hey you know the numbers and the history there, if you still want to do something that doesn't make sense because of your feelings all the power to you.

Seems like the vast majority agrees that Kadri is better so how would choosing Kadri not make sense?

I can only guess you're thinking of the playoff suspensions when you mention history. That's fair, if you prefer Kerfoot for that reason then that's understandable. Since we're not likely to face Boston after CLB I'm not worried about it myself.

Feelings don't enter into it. Kadri was my favourite player for years but I was fine with him being traded.

Its not your fault

Nov 24, 2016
Kadri is a know asset and Kerfoot has potential to improve that's all there is. If Kerfoot gives 4 of kadris best years it's a win 3 is maybe a wash if he pulls a sandlot and becomes a legend.

hotpaws

Nov 21, 2009
You're talking about a 2 point difference over a sample size of less than 20 games.

I suppose if Kerfoot plays well you'll conveniently forget this thread exists.[
/QUOTE]

and i suppose if he continues to play like crap you'll continue to make up fairy tales to defend him

isn't the point that we all should want the TEAM to have success ? it seems like you and few other don't give a damn about the team and just care that Dubas doesn't get any criticism

Menzinger

Kessel4LadyByng
Apr 24, 2014
St. Paul, MN
and i suppose if he continues to play like crap you'll continue to make up fairy tales to defend him

isn't the point that we all should want the TEAM to have success ? it seems like you and few other don't give a damn about the team and just care that Dubas doesn't get any criticism
This is just pure nonsense.

I want the player to succeed because they can help the team win. Project your own hangups elsewhere.

hotpaws

Nov 21, 2009
This is just pure nonsense.

I want the player to succeed because they can help the team win. Project your own hangups elsewhere.
we all want our players to succeed but what does that have to do with you endlessly defending non performing players ?

zeke

The Dube Abides
Mar 14, 2005
we all want our players to succeed but what does that have to do with you endlessly defending non performing players ?

Kadri '19 ES: 13:35, 34pt pace, -2
Kerfoot '20 ES: 13:09, 32pt pace, -2

And our PP is better without Kadri.

hotpaws

Nov 21, 2009

and you had all kind of stats that showed Dion was better than Weber , how'd that turn out for you ?

but hey if you want to believe Kerfoot's better than Kadri you're entitled to your opinion . lol

Gary Nylund

Oct 10, 2013

Out of all the cherries you've picked, this must be your favourite. What is this, about the 6th time you've posted these numbers ITT? :laugh::laugh:

zeke

The Dube Abides
Mar 14, 2005
Out of all the cherries you've picked, this must be your favourite. What is this, about the 6th time you've posted these numbers ITT? :laugh::laugh:

"Maple Leafs' 3rd Line C at Even Strength" is one giant cherry.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad