The Great Cam Barker Appreciation thread (And former Hawks talk vol 7)

Status
Not open for further replies.

needle

Apr 30, 2012

found this randomly looking for comments about draft from stanley...do remember weise finally drew back into the STL series when they were down 3-1, scored some goals and team forced game 7 and lost..not the first time Q did this to a player, same thing happened with Vermette

Dale Weise's broke ass crying about his UFA contract while Q coached 3 Cup champions for Chicago. Cry me a f***ing river.

needle

Apr 30, 2012
he pulled the same thing with Vermette

ap_4b993f8fe0f0831a790f6a706700aeb3.jpg

Blackhawkswincup

RIP Fugu
Jun 24, 2007
Chicagoland
The Sabres are going to be so awful once they trade Eichel

I mean they will be awful with Eichel but be next level awful without him

Shocked to see Anderson is not retiring but is willing to play behind that Sabre team for a year. Retirement would seem more appealing to me

Brightwing

Oct 1, 2019
Not easy to lose a trade when the piece you’re giving up is John Hayden, but we managed.
How? He went to UFA, so did Quenneville (who was our pick in the expansion draft). An exchange of minor players. No winners or losers.

ozzzie19

May 13, 2015
5 years, 22,5 M, 4,5 AAV.
Sooo awesome job by Stan to get a 3rd round pick out of a player who wasn't worth his salary! I kid I kid, obviously, 6m x 1 year is different than 4.5m x 5 years. But, Saad clearly did not have a ton of excess value over his contract when we traded him. Of course, neither did Zadorov.

hawksrule

Lot of brains but no polish
May 18, 2014
How? He went to UFA, so did Quenneville (who was our pick in the expansion draft). An exchange of minor players. No winners or losers.

I was just making a joke because Hayden is a nothing, but Quenneville even more of a nothing. Not worth reading in to.

Reactions: Brightwing
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad