The Great Brandon Manning Debate (& other ex-Hawks) Volume 5

Status
Not open for further replies.

BK

"Goalie Apologist"
Feb 8, 2011
Minneapolis, MN
The rest of it was arguing something you said...?

It has literally nothing to do with my post. I said they insisted on TT being in the deal and you started talking about other random possible deals. Could they of happened? Sure but I am talking specifically about what it was reported that the Canes wanted and not random other deals.

ChiHawk21

Jan 15, 2011
love the "normal fan" ....since Chief is such a super fan and all...
you dont see that hes saying normal fan as in someone whos not in the know? he knew stuff about tt that a lot of us did not. sounds like u just got an axe to grind.

Blue Liner

Dec 12, 2009
Chicago
you dont see that hes saying normal fan as in someone whos not in the know? he knew stuff about tt that a lot of us did not. sounds like u just got an axe to grind.

Eh, it has a smidge of condescension to it, in my opinion. Also not likely intentional. Ultimately what he is saying isn't wrong. Those things also were fairly public at the time and not really a huge secret.

Reactions: AmericanDream

JaegerDice

The mark of my dignity shall scar thy DNA
Dec 26, 2014

Has literally anything BarstoolChief has speculated come to pass? Id bet his best source is the guy fetching coffee for the trainers. He’s a nobody, albeit a fun nobody to get riled up on twitter since he’s so hoplessly, indefensibly wrong on so many stances.

For example, did you know he called the Brent Seabrook contract a discount when it was signed? Good ol’ Chief.

Last edited:

Toews2Bickell

It's Showtime
Nov 24, 2013
Players now are just boozing, blowing lines, and taking molly.

whats the over/under that kane quit f***ing around off the ice after the summer of 2015 and thats why his game went to another level..

x Tame Impala

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Aug 24, 2011
whats the over/under that kane quit ****ing around off the ice after the summer of 2015 and thats why his game went to another level..

That’d probably do it. If I was accused of raping a girl and seriously faced the prospect of going to prison/ruining my career I’d probably never be out in public drunk again.

Hawkaholic

Dec 19, 2006
London, Ont.
It has literally nothing to do with my post. I said they insisted on TT being in the deal and you started talking about other random possible deals. Could they of happened? Sure but I am talking specifically about what it was reported that the Canes wanted and not random other deals.
You said he had to be included in the deal, I said ..then don't do the deal.

Maybe I misinterpreted what you said.

ChiHawks10

Jul 7, 2009
Chicago 'Burbs
Chief is a f***ing clown. Been saying it for a long time now. Not sure why anyone even pays attention to him at this point. He's as useless as tits on a bull.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad