GDT: The generic GDT| CBJ vs Buffalo| 10/27/18|7:00 p.m.

MoeBartoli

Checkers-to-Jackets
Jan 12, 2011
anybody think tort should break Murray - Nut pair and let Clendening in the roster I feel he was better than Kukan and Harrington but as a rd hes hard to fit in.
I like the Murray Nuti pairing

Jackets16

Jan 7, 2005
He gets out of position and isn't great, but the team is winning when he plays. That is all that matters. To me, it's just more proof of why we shouldn't pay Bobrovsky. We can win with someone else at goaltender. Spend the money on another need.

Reactions: thebus88

pled

Sep 7, 2009
He gets out of position and isn't great, but the team is winning when he plays. That is all that matters. To me, it's just more proof of why we shouldn't pay Bobrovsky. We can win with someone else at goaltender. Spend the money on another need.
on a bread man you mean :naughty:?

MoeBartoli

Checkers-to-Jackets
Jan 12, 2011
I like the way the top 3 lines are playing right now. So when (the original) Dubi comes back, any thoughts about a 4th line of Milano-Dubi-Nash?

pled

Sep 7, 2009
I like the way the top 3 lines are playing right now. So when (the original) Dubi comes back, any thoughts about a 4th line of Milano-Dubi-Nash?
we can only wish. I hope dubi will be enable Milano. that would be nice

if jones can carry the game until he is back I think he will fit in nicely.

Theo Von

gang gang buzz buzz
Nov 15, 2013
Okay, call me crazy but is it just me or does Dubi look like a younger Steve Perry (Journey)?

e6eypg.png

1zqwrgx.jpg

Lmao.

Reactions: MoeBartoli

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->