The Forbidden Subject?: Attendance

Status
Not open for further replies.

mesamonster

Oct 13, 2011
Scottsdale, AZ.
He has a hobby, it's constantly reminding us of his pseudo-insider opinion that we won't have a team here after 2010 ^H^H^H^H 2011 ^H^H^H^H 2012 ^H^H^H^ 2013 ^H^H^H^H 2018

As long as this is an attendance thread, i might need to remind you that based on the number in attendance tonight, it might be a good idea for all of us to bring a few neighbors to the next game. Can`t be more than 5000 people in the building tonight-Tony will not be pleased. But honestly, given the hype about the new ownership and the fast start I am surprised attendance has not been higher. The proof of an uptick will be in the holiday figures and post Jan. 1st. Go Yotes:nod:

Petes2424

Aug 4, 2005
Being new and coming from two major hockey cities, I did a complete double take at the stands tonight. I look at it this way. Easier and cheaper to get in the building. Having said that, obviously it's not in the teams long term best interest.

JTPoni23

Dec 26, 2012
Barrie, Ontario
Not surprised at the attendance tonight. The game tonight, November 21st against the Avs and December 12th against the Isles I expected to be under 10K. The rest of the games in November and December I'm expecting over 10K at least.

Dirty Old Man

So funny I forgot to laugh
Sponsor
Jan 29, 2008
Ostrich City
Yup, it's over. Not even 10 home games in and they can't draw flies on a Thursday night against a non-marquee team on Halloween (which is in October). Stick a fork in us - we're done; not even worth going, why emotionally invest in a team that's leaving?

:shakehead:sarcasm::sarcasm::sarcasm::sarcasm:

JTPoni23

Dec 26, 2012
Barrie, Ontario
Currently the average is 11,717 or 68.4%. Hopefully starting against the Canucks on Tuesday that average increases. The current average will mean absolutely nothing by the end of the year. Snowbirds haven't even arrived yet. If it's like this in 4-6 weeks, then I'd be worried. But it won't be. I can't believe 3 threads popped up in the BoH and main board just cause of one game. Ridiculous.

Vip

Coyotes/Cardinals/Jazz/RSL
Jul 25, 2010
Currently the average is 11,717 or 68.4%. Hopefully starting against the Canucks on Tuesday that average increases. The current average will mean absolutely nothing by the end of the year. Snowbirds haven't even arrived yet. If it's like this in 4-6 weeks, then I'd be worried. But it won't be. I can't believe 3 threads popped up in the BoH and main board just cause of one game. Ridiculous.

Well get used to it. There are lots of disgruntled posters on these boards just drooling over the chance of relocating our team. They jab at the attendance whenever they can. Sometimes it makes you wonder what their motive really is.

Sinurgy

Approaching infinity
Sponsor
Feb 8, 2004
AZ
Attendance was low? On a Thursday? Against the Predators?! On Halloween?!?! NO WAY!!!!! :sarcasm:

SniperHF

Rejecting Reports
Mar 9, 2007
Phoenix
I think we can revisit this in another few months when more data is in if you want. Don't need the play by play.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad