OT: The Food & Drinks Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Runner77

Sponsor
Jun 24, 2012
maybe you thought it was "ginormous".......i didnt.....

I should have known that you would have resorted to a snarky comebacker.

There was no ill intent. I was on the same bet and lost, so I have nothing to belittle anyone with.

No need to respond, I'll know better next time.

Reactions: groovejuice

CalgarySnow

Oct 21, 2017
How do I make the photo smaller (was trying to upload my picture but it said it was too big, I have an iPhone 6 Plus). Thanks

Runner77

Sponsor
Jun 24, 2012
How do I make the photo smaller (was trying to upload my picture but it said it was too big, I have an iPhone 6 Plus). Thanks

I like this site: Resize Pictures Online for Free - Crop Photos Too!

Easy to use. Choose file from your phone. Then, click on Upload Image. It'll bring you to next page, where you choose "ultra" on top, for best picture quality. And simply enter the size you want your image to shrink to.

Last edited:

Runner77

Sponsor
Jun 24, 2012
Cinema nachos and cheese sauce is da best

How about combining the two in an oven recipe?

2g6p1d.jpg

Unlike the above, I like to use black olives and salsa together with different types of cheeses and make layers of nacho chips.

If you are into doing this, which ingredients do you favor? Temp and baking time?

Last edited:

CalgarySnow

Oct 21, 2017
What is the target size?
I don’t know what does this site want? Trust me it’s not that exciting after all this fuss. I have the only 18 year old who is computer illiterate (to be honest I think he knows more than he’s letting on).

Runner77

Sponsor
Jun 24, 2012
I don’t know what does this site want? Trust me it’s not that exciting after all this fuss. I have the only 18 year old who is computer illiterate (to be honest I think he knows more than he’s letting on).

You were creating an image to use as an avatar here on HF?

If so, I just checked HF settings and they say: It is recommended that you use an image that is at least 200x200 pixels.

peate

Smiley
Sponsor
Feb 16, 2007
The Island
You were creating an image to use as an avatar here on HF?

If so, I just checked HF settings and they say: It is recommended that you use an image that is at least 200x200 pixels.
I was gonna say 640 x 480, in that range looks good. That nacho plate above is 525 x 448 for example.

CalgarySnow

Oct 21, 2017
Nope just a boring photo of my tea. Trust me you haven’t missed anything. Wow just saw the Hinchcliffe crash, how they avoid injury is beyond me

CalgarySnow

Oct 21, 2017
Tea is an evening meal (if you’re from the north like I am, if you’re posh southern it’s supper or normal southern dinner), cuppa is a cup of tea, I’m not a Brit, I’m English, a Scot, Welsh or N.Irish would not be a Brit they are Scottish, Welsh or Irish just to teach you :laugh:

groovejuice

Without deviation progress is not possible
Jun 27, 2011
Calgary
Tea is an evening meal (if you’re from the north like I am, if you’re posh southern it’s supper or normal southern dinner), cuppa is a cup of tea, I’m not a Brit, I’m English, a Scot, Welsh or N.Irish would not be a Brit they are Scottish, Welsh or Irish just to teach you :laugh:

I stand corrected. :laugh:

So why don't you English - just speak English?

CalgarySnow

Oct 21, 2017
Oh and lunch is dinner, listen and learn :laugh:. I’m educating you, all I’ve learnt since being here is that it’s warder, Alberda and that bugs me, Alberta has a t in it, water has a t in it (love you all really, love being here and love the people)

groovejuice

Without deviation progress is not possible
Jun 27, 2011
Calgary
Oh and lunch is dinner, listen and learn :laugh:. I’m educating you, all I’ve learnt since being here is that it’s warder, Alberda and that bugs me, Alberta has a t in it, water has a t in it (love you all really, love being here and love the people)

We have a schwa sound for consonants here. The T sound is softer, but it's not a D.

Coming from someones who says Hawdwick for Hardwick. Sheesh. :sarcasm:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad