Value of: The following players to the Canucks (Anaheim, San Jose)

Zegs2sendhelp

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Jul 25, 2012
Well i think something around juolevi and kase makes a lot of sense from both sides.

WhatTheDuck

9 - 20 - 8
May 17, 2007
Worst Case, Ontario
Well i think something around juolevi and kase makes a lot of sense from both sides.

I don't understand why. Another LHD with middling upside doesn't represent any need for the Ducks. Giving up on Kase to get a slight upgrade on Jacob Larsson does nothing for me.

If we trade Kase (a player we would be protecting) for a D prospect, that prospect should be expansion exempt. We don't have room to protect another Dman.

Zegs2sendhelp

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Jul 25, 2012
I don't understand why. Another LHD with middling upside doesn't represent any need for the Ducks. Giving up on Kase to get a slight upgrade on Jacob Larsson does nothing for me.

If we trade Kase (a player we would be protecting) for a D prospect, that prospect should be expansion exempt. We don't have room to protect another Dman.
I imagine manson will be dealt before ed

WhatTheDuck

9 - 20 - 8
May 17, 2007
Worst Case, Ontario
I imagine manson will be dealt before ed

Doesn't sound likely to me. But either way, Juolevi doesn't represent any need at all. Not interested in moving Kase just to get a guy to add to the Larsson, Mahura, Guhle glut of LHD who are unlikely to be key contributors. In the very least get someone with the offensive upside missing in D pipeline.

If Manson goes, adding some RHD depth is vital, he's literally the only one in the entire organization signed beyond next year.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad