Value of: The following players to the Canucks (Anaheim, San Jose)

FreeMcdavid

Dec 30, 2019
Hello my Cali friends,

Just trying to gauge the value of the following players on your team. What would they cost to be on the Canucks. Thank you and enjoy the sunshine!

San Jose:

Brendan Dillon
Kevin Lebanc

Anaheim:

Rakell
Kase
Manson
Ritchie

IMO: players available with value:

Thatcher Demko
Troy Stecher
Jake Virtanen
Adam Gaudette

Top Prospects: Not necessarily available

Podkolzin
Hoglander
Jett Woo
Rafferty
Rathbone
Lind
Madden
Mcdonough
Dipietro
Juolevi
Gadjovich

and of course draft picks: Tampa has Vancouver's 1st round pick either this year or next.

Last edited:

FreeMcdavid

Dec 30, 2019
You can't ask for Rakell, Lindholm, and Manson, and make all those players unavailable.

i didnt make any players unavailable.

and i also never asked for Lindholm,

and also i dont mean as a package for all them , i meant individually.

MMC

Global Moderator
May 11, 2014
Orange County, CA
i didnt make any players unavailable.

and i also never asked for Lindholm,

and also i dont mean as a package for all them , i meant individually.
My bad for some reason I thought you put Lindholm instead of Ritchie, but you said they're not necessarily available which doesn't make sense to me. At least 2 of those pieces would have to headline any trade for Rakell or Manson.

Reactions: Getz2noone

themelkman

Always Delivers
Apr 26, 2015
Calgary, Alberta
Labanc will take the Zucker package. Not sure what the equivalent is. I’d love to get Demko plus a second for Dillon but I don’t know how Demko is valued

voxel

Testicle Terrorist
Feb 14, 2007
Florida
With what cap space? Canucks can't add anybody unless they send a dump back or a roster player back.

canuckking1

Feb 8, 2015
Any interest in Juolevi for one of the two? I could be way off, not certain how Canucks fans value him, but I’m still high on him. Would rather move Kase for him than Ritchie.

Definitely be interested in a Juolevi/Kase swap. Also get that Ritchie would probably cost more considering he’s the big physical forward that a lot of playoff teams would need.

Last edited:
Reactions: bh53

BWJM

Sponsor
Mar 16, 2011
Labanc will take the Zucker package. Not sure what the equivalent is. I’d love to get Demko plus a second for Dillon but I don’t know how Demko is valued

I think Demko is valuable because he adds competition towards Markstrom and also gives the Canucks the opportunity to ice a good goalie backup or not.

IMO of course. He would have to be dealt for someone like LeBanc who is 24 years old and not 29 like Dillon.

themelkman

Always Delivers
Apr 26, 2015
Calgary, Alberta
I think Demko is valuable because he adds competition towards Markstrom and also gives the Canucks the opportunity to ice a good goalie backup or not.

IMO of course. He would have to be dealt for someone like LeBanc who is 24 years old and not 29 like Dillon.
Yeah I dont really see Demko as a main piece for Labanc. Goalie prospects are much to risky for me to bet on. Id rather get a first and a good forward prospect for Labanc then Demko and whatever else

Reactions: Gecklund

themelkman

Always Delivers
Apr 26, 2015
Calgary, Alberta
I don’t see why we would have interest in Dillom if the price is a 2nd.
I honestly thought the nucks were happy with their D line, but as all rentals, its because it adds something your team can use and thinks can help it win the cup. Dillon would likely resign with a team for the right offer anyways

LuckyBoeser

Oct 8, 2018
Any interest in Juolevi for one of the two? I could be way off, not certain how Canucks fans value him, but I’m still high on him. Would rather move Kase for him than Ritchie.
I would trade Juolevi for Kase in a heartbeat
I honestly thought the nucks were happy with their D line, but as all rentals, its because it adds something your team can use and thinks can help it win the cup. Dillon would likely resign with a team for the right offer anyways
I think it ideal that Canucks upgrade their blueline. However, as much as I like Dillon... Vancouver doesn't need to trade away futures for Dillon even if he worth that value. The core is young and we need to be patient. If Canucks core was a few years older and more polish, I would certainly do that deal if Canucks needed left-handed defensemen especially if defensive presence was a priority.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->