The following GMs are at risk of losing their teams

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ohio Jones

Game on...
Feb 28, 2002
Great White North
The following GMs are at risk of losing their teams for failure to submit lines and respond to repeated e-mails from the league office:

Nick Wright, Calgary
Josh Scott, Dallas
Steve Wright, Ottawa
Martin Nordstrom, Toronto

This message serves as your 48-hour notice - if you haven't contacted Drew Niece ([email protected]) by 9:00 AM EST Sunday, December 7th, the Commissioner will be advised and appropriate action taken.

Ajacied

Stay strong Appie! ❤
Apr 6, 2002
Netherlands
If the Stars GM dropps out, I'd be more then willing to replace him. But I think this league already has some posters waiting for a spot. Anyway, I'd like to join, I appreciate any feedback..

Ohio Jones

Game on...
Feb 28, 2002
Great White North
Modano = God said:
If the Stars GM dropps out, I'd be more then willing to replace him. But I think this league already has some posters waiting for a spot. Anyway, I'd like to join, I appreciate any feedback..

If you are interested in an opening (there are none confirmed at present, but that may change in the near future), send an e-mail to our Commissioner, Matt Gledhill, at <[email protected]>, indicating your interest and giving a little information about yourself - basically just some means of demonstrating your hockey knowledge, your experience (if any) in hockey simulations, you general availability, and so forth. Creativity counts, but reliability is probably the foremost requirement.

Also, if there are only certain teams you'd be interested in running, you should probably indicate that as well, although in our experience most GMs find a way of turning whatever team they inherit into one patterned after their own preferences, and since we can't guarantee a particular team being available, you might want to keep an open mind...

Good luck!

Donga

Feb 28, 2002
Visit site
Ohio Jones said:
indicating your interest and giving a little information about yourself - basically just some means of demonstrating your hockey knowledge, your experience (if any) in hockey simulations, you general availability, and so forth. Creativity counts, but reliability is probably the foremost requirement.

I can vouch for this. I wrote a 2-3 page essay from anything from financial situation to my plans for the future to my prospects crew. It was basically an independent report of the Carolina Hurricanes minus the recommendations.

Oh yeah, good old Ohio Jones over here had to read it as well. Paw you. :D

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->