The Flyers at Even Strength and Giroux

Status
Not open for further replies.

kudymen

Hakstok was a fascist clique hiver lickballs.gif
Jun 18, 2011
Atlanta (Decatur)
its highly likely he will close the thread.

And it will highly likely be closed due to the site rules RE: Necro-bumps, not due to you making an irrefutable point.

But if some of you are waking up and wondering why giroux sucks even strength , a variety of posters have been noticing this for a while now.

Personally, I do not wake up wondering about that. I do wake up wondering why people think ES points are of different value compared to PP points. Or why do people think a centerman with 2nd line production is not a 2nd line center. Or why does 1 sample out of 43 count as valid, yet the other 42 do not. These are my daily riddles.

Beef Invictus

Revolutionary Positivity
Dec 21, 2009
Armored Train
beef , seems like your go to is to blame coaches for our even strength issues. The reason I don't bring up giroux is because i already did a long time ago. The issues were apparent then yet some people were not open to admitting as much. Now the issues are clear as day.

Yes, they are.

I blame the people that need blaming. When the league has wised up to the way you play and is shutting your offense down practically before they can get started, and the coach goes two months without adjusting, blame can easily be assigned to the coach.

Our centers are playing his current system. In that system their role is clearly minimized. They spend most of their time fishing for pucks and sending them along to wingers/dmen on the perimeter, or covering for wingers and dmen as they shift. They spend very little time in prime scoring areas compared to other teams' centers. This has crippled their opportunities to produce. It's an issue all our centers are dealing with, and its confirmed statistically.

You have yet to provide any rebuttal. You only steadfastly refuse to accept anything that proves your uninformed hatred of Couturier wrong. And by the way, citing me criticizing a coach who had become truly awful as proof of anything is a poor strategy since I ended up being right. Is it your goal to increase my credibility? Well done.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad