TV: The Flash season 6

Jussi

Feb 28, 2002
Mojo Dojo Casa House
Oh ffs, Nora is soooooo Barry's daughter, has to do something stupid every episode.... It really is annoying.

Ralph's music choice :laugh:

And why would you not vibe that dagger into another time or at least the sun? Besides that and Nora's constant stupid acts, good episode.

The Elseworld's crossover teaser, John Wesley Shipp in his 90's Flash show suit... :o

Last edited:

The Nemesis

Semper Tyrannus
Apr 11, 2005
Langley, BC
Oh ffs, Nora is soooooo Barry's daughter, has to do something stupid every episode.... It really is annoying.

Ralph's music choice :laugh:

And why would you not vibe that dagger into another time or at least the sun? Besides that and Nora's constant stupid acts, good episode.

The Elseworld's crossover teaser, John Wesley Shipp in his 90's Flash show suit... :eek:

I wish they had made a different teaser for each show this week. Or at least a longer version of that teaser split into parts. It was cool the first time after Supergirl, but progressively less cool after each of the other two times I saw it.

Also apparently if you look hard enough, one of the dead heroes is wearing the Smallville Green Arrow costume.

But yes, clearly teh best part of the episode was Ralph and the music.

Roo Returns

Skjeikspeare No More
Mar 4, 2010
Westchester, NY
So to get this thread back on track, Carlos Valdes who plays Sisco will be leaving the series after this season and is working his exit strategy as we speak. I'm really bummed. He's a big part of the team and a lot of the personality will be taken with him. Caitlyn works well with him because he's the nerdy and funy peanut butter to her uptight jelly. Much more impactful than what's been happening with Jesse L Martin this season who is important, but his character can at times be the surrogate dad giving the young people advice.

This season has been fairly solid despite some filler episodes. Curious how the Nora future alliance story is resolved.

So next year no Sisco, Nora probably won't be around as what's the point of focusing more on her, and who knows if Sawyer stays around. Major changes for season 6.

Jussi

Feb 28, 2002
Mojo Dojo Casa House
Next episode April 16th... Will also be directed by Danielle Panabaker, which is why she wasn't much in this episode because she was busy in pre-production.

Jussi

Feb 28, 2002
Mojo Dojo Casa House
Ok that was a good season finale, better Arrow's. Character's weren't doing stupid things. Though I have to wonder why they din't try to use the meta cure on Thawne...

I guess Crisis starts all the CW series seasons in the Fall?

Blueline Bomber

AI Generated Minnesota Wild
Sponsor
Oct 31, 2007
I just couldn't get into this season, because they couldn't make up their minds with how they wanted time travel/alternate timelines to work. You establish a set of rules for your audience, and you stick to it, no matter how ridiculous it may be, and there will be no issues.

Instead, it seemed to change from episode to episode, based entirely off whatever was convenient at the time. That's just lazy writing.

I will say that I'm going to miss this version of Wells. With the Reverse Flash returning, I'm assuming Kavanagh won't be playing a "good" Wells next season.

Roo Returns

Skjeikspeare No More
Mar 4, 2010
Westchester, NY
Haven't had time to watch much of The Flash since November besides The Crossover which was very good.

Honestly, I think I've lost interest in the show at this point. It was pretty much Grant Gustin and Sendhil Ramamurthy trying to out self-righteous monologue each other every week last I left off.

Arrowverse is changing. The show's had a very good run despite a really bad season (3), and a few uneven seasons (4 and 5).

It'll probably go for another year or two and then they should end it. Hopefully some cast changes freshen up the format.

Jussi

Feb 28, 2002
Mojo Dojo Casa House
Haven't had time to watch much of The Flash since November besides The Crossover which was very good.

Honestly, I think I've lost interest in the show at this point. It was pretty much Grant Gustin and Sendhil Ramamurthy trying to out self-righteous monologue each other every week last I left off.

Arrowverse is changing. The show's had a very good run despite a really bad season (3), and a few uneven seasons (4 and 5).

It'll probably go for another year or two and then they should end it. Hopefully some cast changes freshen up the format.

He gone.

Big Poppa Puck

HF's Villain
Dec 8, 2009
D-Boss' Dungeon
Season finale next week.

This season has been meh. It pisses me off to no end how many people know Barry is The Flash it seems like someone else finds out every episode.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->