TV: The Flash season 6

Jussi

Feb 28, 2002
Mojo Dojo Casa House
Watching the episode right now. Really hard to watch Jessica Parker Kennedy in this after Black Sails. :laugh:

Daniel Cudmore goes from playing Colossus in X-Men movies to playing a Flash villain.

Ralph :biglaugh:

SJSharksfan39

Oct 11, 2008
San Jose, CA
I thought this episode was a really good premiere. The Plane Sequence was better than anything I saw in Season 4, minus the Flashtime episode so that was a plus. Still, I went in not really looking forward to these shows anymore, but at least Flash still feels fun. Hopefully Iris can not be so front and center like she was last year.

Jussi

Feb 28, 2002
Mojo Dojo Casa House
I thought this episode was a really good premiere. The Plane Sequence was better than anything I saw in Season 4, minus the Flashtime episode so that was a plus. Still, I went in not really looking forward to these shows anymore, but at least Flash still feels fun. Hopefully Iris can not be so front and center like she was last year.

Yeah, Iris seems too up front considering her abilities. Also, Nora is definitely Barry's daughter, selfish and equally stupid. :laugh:

Blueline Bomber

AI Generated Minnesota Wild
Sponsor
Oct 31, 2007
Hi, I'm Wally West. I'm one of the fastest people on Earth. But when I'm in a hurry to prevent Barry and his future daughter from attempting to time travel, I'm going to slowly walk into the main area and ask the others if they're attempting it yet.

Blueline Bomber

AI Generated Minnesota Wild
Sponsor
Oct 31, 2007
Sounds like Joe isn't going to be around much this season after suffering a back injury.

Roo Returns

Skjeikspeare No More
Mar 4, 2010
Westchester, NY
Stinks about Joe (Jesse L Martin) going on IR as long as it cuts down on the Cecile powers storyline it may not be THAT bad. Joe/Nora is the one dynamic that I think will suffer. Hopefully he can comeback for the final arc.

This season only a few episodes in is much better than last year. I can't quite explain it, they may not have as stacked of a ensemble missing Wally, Joe, Jessie, Earth 2 Wells, Gypsy, and I think Elongated Man can at times be too much Hah Hah but it's working.

The villain is also really interesting by being silent. Savitar stunk, and the Thinker, I don't know what it was but The Thinker and his wife got on my nerves after a bit. Too preachy.

Nothing will come close to Season 1 but this has the potential to be the second best season (I still really love Season 2).

Does anyone else find it funny that the actress who plays Nora is older than both Gustin and Patton lol.

SJSharksfan39

Oct 11, 2008
San Jose, CA
What ?

Arrow is the number 1 show on CW right now imo

Before this last episode Arrow was not good. You had annoying Felicity, no actual Green Arrow, and the Longbow Hunters were lame. I actually really enjoyed Arrow on Monday though. Might have turned the season around.

Jussi

Feb 28, 2002
Mojo Dojo Casa House
Before this last episode Arrow was not good. You had annoying Felicity, no actual Green Arrow, and the Longbow Hunters were lame. I actually really enjoyed Arrow on Monday though. Might have turned the season around.

I hated the directions they were taking both in the present and future.

Roo Returns

Skjeikspeare No More
Mar 4, 2010
Westchester, NY
Legend followed by Supergirl. Legends is so bonkers and doesn't take itself seriously at all. Supergirl feels like a proper superhero comic tv show.

Agreed Legends is the best show. It's also the shortest series so easiest to keep up with. Supergirl has been pretty consistent its entire run. Black Lightning Season 1 was very good. I have to catch up on Season 2 in the next few days.

Flash20

DC Homer
Oct 16, 2009
Buffalo

I’ll tell you what if felicity is the new green arrow that will probably do it for me I woul quit the show ..

But I’m 100% it’s who I think it is so I’m excited

Jussi

Feb 28, 2002
Mojo Dojo Casa House
I’ll tell you what if felicity is the new green arrow that will probably do it for me I woul quit the show ..

But I’m 100% it’s who I think it is so I’m excited

It's pretty apparent that it's female after this week's episode. But might be best to continue this discussion on the show's own thread.

Flash20

DC Homer
Oct 16, 2009
Buffalo
It's pretty apparent that it's female after this week's episode. But might be best to continue this discussion on the show's own thread.
True that .. I apologize

On the flash though the Direction of the show this season has been pretty good Last year I got pretty annoyed At all the plot holes

The evil side of me for the love of the reverse flash Is hoping he’s Nora Allen and he killed her in his timeline

The Nemesis

Semper Tyrannus
Apr 11, 2005
Langley, BC
Nora's going to get annoying really quickly if we're going to do this same song and dance all season long. She screws up or can't handle something, rebels against her parents for trying to keep her a little grounded or hold her back until she's ready, rails at them for not trusting her, screws up again and realizes they're right, makes peace with them actually doing their best to help her even if she doesn't appreciate it, seemingly learns a valuable lesson and bonds with them a little more, and then goes right back to square 1.

We've had like 3 episodes in a row or quick succession where Nora gets all whiny and petulant because her parents aren't letting her be a hero, then she proves that their concern is well-founded, admits that they're right, and seems like she's taken a step forward, only to do it all over again the next time.

Either it should take a multi-episode arc for her to get her **** together, or it should stick that she sorts through her mommy/daddy issues and they move on. Because week after week of the same Iris/Nora fight a dozen times over is getting old.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->