Incoming new trend!

Attachments

• Screen Shot 2021-03-01 at 7.39.25 PM.png
    Screen Shot 2021-03-01 at 7.39.25 PM.png
    19.1 KB · Views: 12

Filthy Dangles

Registered User*
Oct 23, 2014
Looked like a Public Skating session where people who can’t skate are holding onto the boards and bumping into each other

Or a hockey clinic for toddlers who are falling down every few seconds

Reactions: Nsjohnson

Prior

Jan 18, 2020
Humorous. Thanks for posting.

My father used to always tell me he knew exactly how I was going to play based on what I did in warmups. Counter point, I just knew all the gals in the stands would swoon after they seen the ‘backhand between the legs, kick the puck to the forehand, and rip it off the crossbar into the stands.’

Or something like that.

Reactions: Just Linda

Nsjohnson

Hockey.
Jun 22, 2012
Miami
THIS IS GREAT lmaooooo

Everyone looks so disgruntled like a 7th grade field trip and they are all forced to skate.

Swervin81

Leaf fan | YYZ -> SEA
Nov 10, 2011
Seattle, WA
Looked like a Public Skating session where people who can’t skate are holding onto the boards and bumping into each other
I was at one of those at some rink in New Jersey and all hell broke loose. 90% of the skaters (including my friends) made me, someone who can barely skate and can't go backwards or even stop properly, look like I know what I'm doing. A couple of kids that fell and I helped up just asked me "how are you so good at this?" and I'm just thinking to myself "oh, you think I'm good, you naive souls".

A few days later, I wound up at a Minneapolis rink and returned to my rightful status as "horrendous skater".

Last edited:

16thOverallSaveUs

Danila Yurov Fan Club Executive Assistant
May 2, 2018
Even though I love to see some good lettuce in warmups, I think the NHL needs to start requiring these guys to wear buckets. It's not worth it and someone's gonna get seriously hurt one of these days.

Larry Hanson

Aug 1, 2020
If anything the thread title is being kind.

Team is absolute garbage right now, big changes needed soon.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad