The Flames have 5 point-per-game players

Status
Not open for further replies.

qwerty

Feb 4, 2007
Calgary
Fab 5 doing good work. Giordano is back to his Norris form and Lindholm has been an absolute revelation. How that guy has never scored more than 17 goals is beyond me.

Shanahanigans

Jun 16, 2011
As an Oilers fan I hate saying this but...if they can figure goaltending out, they might be a contender.

Reactions: Dan403

Deen

Feb 19, 2010
Nate Schmidt has made the Golden Knights a completely different team since return.

Bank Shot

Jan 18, 2006
compared to the Oilers and their 1 playoff appearance in the last, what, 12 seasons? so much better pal
It's clearly not better.

Neither team has been good.

That's why it seems odd Flames fans are so quick to throw stones in glass houses.

Just trying to feel better about their team's failures I suppose.

Anyway, I think Lindholm has been a huge addition to the first line. He adds some motor that the other two are lacking and had enough skill to keep up.

Tkachuk is a monster on the second line.

Pretty sure Giordano is going to tail off. He's not an 80 point guy. Still solid though.

Mitts

Jun 29, 2011
Calgary
Treliving deserves a lot of the credit, he's done nothing but make trades every year trying to improve this team, many of them big, sometimes they don't work out, but it's rare he makes a bad deal. Made more good signings than bad and ofc he chose Bill Peters as well, pressure was really on Tree this off season.

Reactions: Deen
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad