Post-Game Talk: The Finn Armia win! Habs win 4-3 in SO vs NYI

POTM (05/11/2018)

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Gaylord Q Tinkledink

Apr 29, 2018
I only saw the last 10-12 minutes of the 3rd and ot.

Good come from behind win.

Benn sucks so much.

Kotkaniemi seems to be struggling with stick handling. Had some nice moves to beat 2 players and almost got a chance. Sucks at faceoffs but that will come in time. A lot of good centreman sucked at faceoffs. Would be nice to get a player who's good to help teach him.

Adam Michaels

Jun 12, 2016
Montreal
Drouin was an absolute delight tonight. Two particular moments that stuck out for me:

- on the PP in the second when he almost lost the puck at the blue line, but he kept at it and ended up keeping the puck in the zone, keeping possession. I'm not 100% sure if it was on the PP where Domi scored.

- I can't remember if it was in the 3rd or in OT when it was 4-on-4, but he lost an edge and fell on his ass, but kept stick handling, playing keep away while on the ice and then successfully passing the puck to Domi.

I was so happy to see that more than his points.

sharks9

Jan 16, 2012
Canada
Drouin was an absolute delight tonight. Two particular moments that stuck out for me:

- on the PP in the second when he almost lost the puck at the blue line, but he kept at it and ended up keeping the puck in the zone, keeping possession. I'm not 100% sure if it was on the PP where Domi scored.

- I can't remember if it was in the 3rd or in OT when it was 4-on-4, but he lost an edge and fell on his ass, but kept stick handling, playing keep away while on the ice and then successfully passing the puck to Domi.

I was so happy to see that more than his points.

That was crazy, would've been the assist of the year if Domi had scored

BBQ Chicken Alert!
Feb 20, 2003
Ottawa
Drouin-Domi-Byron is going to be fun to watch.

I must say...I've been entertained in just about every game, win or loss, this year.

Which is about 10 more than last year.

Can't say enough about Max Domi...

Armia is an unsung player on this team...

Kotkaniemi's arrow is pointing up and CJ is trusting him more and more.

Niemi was a wall in the shootout, intimidating.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->