GDT: The Final Four: Devils @ Canadiens, 7 PM, MSG+

Status
Not open for further replies.

Devilsgrl35

Feb 15, 2009
New York
Was I the only one who thought Montreal might challenge that goal? One of those what do we have to lose, maybe we'll get lucky challenges.

NjDevsRR

Anything Can Happen In Jersey
Sponsor
Apr 24, 2012
Belmar
Was I the only one who thought Montreal might challenge that goal? One of those what do we have to lose, maybe we'll get lucky challenges.
Why would the challenge it? A player with possession of the puck cannot be offsides by themself. They can enter the zone ass first of the want lol as long as they have possession

SeidoN

#OGOC #2018 HFW Predictions Champ
Aug 8, 2012
AEF
Hah, his call was the best. He was so pumped up.

OOOHHHHH BABYYYYYYY

EHikrQx.gif

SeidoN

#OGOC #2018 HFW Predictions Champ
Aug 8, 2012
AEF
unless we somehow get Mauro Ranallo to call a game, Cangi is the GOAT and I remember y'all haters in past years ragging on him now realising I was right that hes incredible :naughty: :laugh::laugh:

MartyOwns

thank you shero
Apr 1, 2007
cangi is the worst lol...he's like the chess nerd that tries way too hard to be enthusiastic about hockey. his noesen call from the other night was the cringiest thing i ever heard. "NOESEN!! THE REBOUND!! THE REBOUND!!" or something like that lol. awful. he's our idiot so i love him, but he's so much better when he isn't trying to re-create a doc call

EliasFTW

Jan 27, 2009
Utica, NY
cangi is the worst lol...he's like the chess nerd that tries way too hard to be enthusiastic about hockey. his noesen call from the other night was the cringiest thing i ever heard. "NOESEN!! THE REBOUND!! THE REBOUND!!" or something like that lol. awful. he's our idiot so i love him, but he's so much better when he isn't trying to re-create a doc call

Ratboy is awful. He is almost as bad as that annoying tool Jeaneret. I'd rather listen to Dano on Dano play by play.

The call on the Hall goal last night wasn't that good either.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->