GDT: The Final 5 Starts Now Game|CBJ@Nashville|3-30-19|8:00 p.m.

Robert

Foligno family
Mar 9, 2006
Louisville, KY
Missed the game, on the road to Buffalo… We need to run the table.... Zero Buffalo fans in Buffalo (I'm here) think the Sabres will win Sunday... ZERO!

We will move up if we run the table...

We need to make 1WC....

Last edited:

Iron Balls McGinty

Aug 5, 2005
Missed the game, on the road to Buffalo… We need to run the table.... Zero Buffalo fans in Buffalo (I'm here) think the Sabres will win Sunday... ZERO!

We will move up if we run the table...

We need to make 2WC....
I haven't followed Buffalo much for the last couple of month but they really seem to have fallen off the face of the earth. Jeff Skinner has 1 goal since mid February. That being said, they can't sit back and think it is won already. They can't do that CBJ thing where they play to the level of their competition.

Bobcat110

Feb 11, 2004
Central Ohio
I haven't followed Buffalo much for the last couple of month but they really seem to have fallen off the face of the earth. Jeff Skinner has 1 goal since mid February. That being said, they can't sit back and think it is won already. They can't do that CBJ thing where they play to the level of their competition.

1-11-2 in their last 14 games with -32 goal differential. Their last regulation win was February 23rd. But they have beaten Caps, Isles, Pens and Jackets this year.

CBJWerenski8

Formerly CBJWennberg10 (RIP Kivi)
Jun 13, 2009
Magic number is 6. Either via our points or MTL losses or any combination of the two.

EspenK

Sep 25, 2011
And Tampa Bay is slumping...lost 1 in a row. On the other hand Caps have won 4 in a row. Pick your poison.

Reactions: Monk

MAHJ71

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Dec 6, 2014
NWA 217
Back from Nashville.

Fun city, fun game, very comparable to Vegas in terms of game atmosphere but Vegas is still crazier by a wide margin.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad