MMC

Global Moderator
May 11, 2014
Orange County, CA
D_9cXrtX4AEIeNO

WingsMJN2965

Oct 13, 2017
This is the one I'm most nervous about.

I get the feeling they're gonna get into the virtue signaling bullshit with this one. I'd hope they learned after Captain Marvel was groan-worthy throughout End Game.

deadinthewater

Jan 14, 2012
Seems like Mackie and Stan are *kind of* playing themselves with that bantering. If you've seen any of their interviews, you'll know what I'm talking about. I really like Sam's character, however, I don't know how Bucky is even functioning as a normal human being, let alone cracking jokes. It just doesn't seem to fit in my mind...

beowulf

Not a nice guy.
Jan 29, 2005
Ottawa
Seems like Mackie and Stan are *kind of* playing themselves with that bantering. If you've seen any of their interviews, you'll know what I'm talking about. I really like Sam's character, however, I don't know how Bucky is even functioning as a normal human being, let alone cracking jokes. It just doesn't seem to fit in my mind...

The idea is that Shuri and advanced medicine in Wakanda helped him over the year or so he was there before the events of Infinity War.

beowulf

Not a nice guy.
Jan 29, 2005
Ottawa
So is Sharon Carter on the lam?

15222114_hi

A t-shirt now available at Hot Topic appears to confirm Sharon Carter is on the lam during the events of The Falcon and the Winter Solider, wanted by authorities for “breaking the Sokovia Accords. ” The poster adds Carter is “trained by S.H.I.E.L.D.” and “presumed dangerous.”

izzy

go
Apr 29, 2012
Nova Scotia
Looks like a shitty fast and furious type of media

Which sucks because I do like Bucky. I find Falcon very boring however.

Sep 19, 2008
with Wandavision ending today this show launches in 2 weeks

Friday morning Marvel Fests will continue!

x Tame Impala

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Aug 24, 2011
Looks like a swing and a miss to me. Think things would be pretty compelling if there's a struggle between Bucky and Sam over who is going to replace Cap. A fight over the shield, sort of thing. Where it's kind of unspoken but there's a lot of tension buildup

Jussi

Feb 28, 2002
Mojo Dojo Casa House
Looks like a swing and a miss to me. Think things would be pretty compelling if there's a struggle between Bucky and Sam over who is going to replace Cap. A fight over the shield, sort of thing. Where it's kind of unspoken but there's a lot of tension buildup

And you know just from the trailers and tv spots that there isn't?

NyQuil

Big F$&*in Q
Jan 5, 2005
Ottawa, ON

I mean, Bucky literally told Sam to go meet with old Steve at the end of Endgame at his own expense.

I think that was the tacit approval that he is the heir to the title.

My understanding is that US Agent may be Captain America at some point during this mini-series, which could spin into some kind of "white upstanding choice of the establishment" over the "rebellious former criminal (when he went rogue with Steve) black anti-hero".

usagent2020001_cov.jpg

Last edited:
Reactions: Jack Straw

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->