The Experience of Attending a Lightning Home Game

GudasItGets

Jul 8, 2014
You can find a spot in the Convention Center garage on Ashley St. with almost no problem. Costs $10 usually and is less than a 2 block walk to the Forum.

Alternatively as a cheapskate if you don't mind a few block hike you can try and find street parking -- usually ends up running $1-$3 depending on if it's an afternoon or evening game --I think the only time I've had trouble finding a spot is during the playoffs and I could use the walk anyway :)

Also +1 for Sticks of Fire, I've only sat over there a couple times but 307 is pretty fun and I don't think there's a bad seat in the Forum.

Leonardo87

New York Rangers, Anaheim Ducks, and TMNT fan.
Sponsor
Dec 8, 2013
New York
Alternatively as a cheapskate if you don't mind a few block hike you can try and find street parking -- usually ends up running $1-$3 depending on if it's an afternoon or evening game --I think the only time I've had trouble finding a spot is during the playoffs and I could use the walk anyway :)

Also +1 for Sticks of Fire, I've only sat over there a couple times but 307 is pretty fun and I don't think there's a bad seat in the Forum.

Being from NYC, parking should be much easier for me in Tampa. :laugh:

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad