The English Lower League thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Live in the Now

Dec 17, 2005
LA
The keeper apologized by the way. Di Canio is off his head but everything he's said about his managerial style, I like.

Knighthammer

Feb 12, 2012
Leeds fan has just run on the pitch and hit Sheff Weds keeper Chris Kirkland in the face.

******* :shakehead:

Just saw that too, the moron was even smiling about it when he jumped back in the stand. He'll be banned for life.

vsk92

Alltid IFK
Mar 31, 2011
Scotland.
The guy is already banned from entering any stadium in the Uk before tonight's incident :facepalm:

There has to be a investigation on how he got in and standards of stewarding/safety

Natey

GOATS
Aug 2, 2005
Does anyone know if there is any way to watch the nPower Championship LEGALLY in Canada? I know I can watch streams, but I'd prefer HD feeds.

I heard Sportsnet World losts the Championship rights, and from what I hear, beIN got the rights which doesn't distribute to Canada.

Are streams my only option to watch my Wolves?

RonTugnutt

Kesler is washed up
Sep 5, 2011
Does anyone know if there is any way to watch the nPower Championship LEGALLY in Canada? I know I can watch streams, but I'd prefer HD feeds.

I heard Sportsnet World losts the Championship rights, and from what I hear, beIN got the rights which doesn't distribute to Canada.

Are streams my only option to watch my Wolves?

Seems like it... Quite a piss off as I like watching the lower leagues, the charm of lower league football draws me in alot of the time... Would like to see more League2 matches

AlanHUK

5-14-6-1
Nov 27, 2010
Nottingham, England
Has anyone here seen Nigel Pearson's interview on sky after the Forest game yesterday, been trying to find it to show some of the people at work who missed it.

vsk92

Alltid IFK
Mar 31, 2011
Scotland.
Wolves winger Adam Hammill has been spared a jail sentence by Liverpool Magistrates after pleading guilty to assaulting two female paramedics.

The 24-year-old, currently on loan at Huddersfield, was charged with two counts of assault relating to an incident in Liverpool city centre on October 7 and has been given a suspended 12-week prison sentence, 150 hours of community service and a fine.

if he wasn't a fotball player he would be going to jail :shakehead:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad