Speculation: The Elephant In The Room is Andreas Johnsson

What do you think the issue is with Johnsson?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Pocket Hercules

Business in the front, party in the back.
Jun 19, 2008
York Region
His flat performance last night is serious.

So are all of your knee jerk reactions to small sample sizes. You sound like the typical Toronto Sun reader with the whole "The sky is falling!!!" mentality that you show on these boards. Why don't you learn to relax and wait at least to the 7-8 game mark to make a proper player evaluation? Alot of these young guys are still trying to find their legs playing in the grand stage. It's too bad this little nugget consistently goes over your head and we still need to spoonfeed you this info.

Ratboy

I made a funny!
Jul 15, 2009
he's a 4th line rookie winger. he literally has the smallest role on the team possible. as a complete non-doctor i prescribe some valerian root tea to help you calm down.

Reactions: Boutette

Once

Jul 16, 2010
Although this is a crazy hot take, I still voted. Babs alluded to Johnson not being in shape or ready.

I personally think its a combination of a calder cup hangover (most of the AHL guys looked similar) and NHL inexperience. He'll bounce back.

Reactions: heybuddyhowyadoing

OVO16

#WeTheNorth
Apr 16, 2017
He's garbage right now. This board overhyped this guy so fast based on a couple of games last season.

I knew coming in that he might not be as good as this board claims him to be

ottomaddox

Oct 31, 2017
Toronto
I've been given 10 or 15 lecture posts from various parents here, yet 4 pages of comments and 40 votes. Save your lecture.

Everyone acts as though game 1 of the 18-19 season is a reset. It's not. Johnsson played pretty good last season, and now he's come out flat in training camp/presesson. The only reason I posted this and people are voting is because Johnsson is capable of doing better.

MJ65

Jul 12, 2009
Toronto
Please give him some time before jumping the gun - seriously it's just the start of the season and people are complaining, relax guys

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad