Speculation: The Elephant In The Room is Andreas Johnsson

What do you think the issue is with Johnsson?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

ottomaddox

Oct 31, 2017
Toronto
What in world is going on with this guy?!

Did he come to camp out of shape?

Is he injured? His stat line was so bad last night that he might as well have not been there.

What do you think the issue is?

Drytoast

Sep 27, 2017
What in world is going on with this guy?!

Did he come to camp out of shape?

Is he injured? His stat line was so bad last night that he might as well have not been there.

What do you think the issue is?

Dude small sample size don't ya know?

Only positive critiques are allowed with small sample sizes around here!

Reactions: heybuddyhowyadoing

pheasant

Nov 2, 2010
Give it enough time for everyone to shake the rust off and get in a groove. It's not the time for harsh critiques or conspiracy theories yet.

LeafGrief

Shambles in my brain
Apr 10, 2015
Ottawa
Did you wake up this morning and ask yourself, "What is the most unique hot take I can throw down on HFboards today?"

Considering the breadth and depth of whinging after last night's game this is reasonably unique, but overall it's just another gripe thread about the fourth line, which is not unique at all.

Unique factor - 6/10
Heat of take - 6/10
Interest level - 3/10

Overall - 5/10

Johnsson did not look great and did not have a strong camp. He has been nowhere near bad enough that we should be asking, "what's wrong with this guy" lol

Schenn

In Rod We Trust
Sponsor
Feb 24, 2009
Huron County
Denial is why I titled the thread "elephant in the room".

Put your pom-poms away and vote!

I'm not going to vote on baseless speculation of a single game. Sometimes players have bad games. I'm willing to give the whole team a couple weeks to get up to speed before I make any rash judgements on their play.

ottomaddox

Oct 31, 2017
Toronto
Did you wake up this morning and ask yourself, "What is the most unique hot take I can throw down on HFboards today?"

Considering the breadth and depth of whinging after last night's game this is reasonably unique, but overall it's just another gripe thread about the fourth line, which is not unique at all.

Unique factor - 6/10
Heat of take - 6/10
Interest level - 3/10

Overall - 5/10

Johnsson did not look great and did not have a strong camp. He has been nowhere near bad enough that we should be asking, "what's wrong with this guy" lol

No. I have to keep the Ultimate Cheerleaders honest around here.

Seriously though Hainsey is worth mentioning, so why can't I start a discussion about Johnsson?

LeafGrief

Shambles in my brain
Apr 10, 2015
Ottawa
No. I have to keep the Ultimate Cheerleaders honest around here.

Seriously though Hainsey is worth mentioning, so why can't I start a discussion about Johnsson?
I think history his proven that you can and will "start a discussion" (read: throw around hot takes) about literally everything. Ultimate Eeyores like you are every bit as boring as the Ultimate Cheerleaders you seem to hate so much.

IMO, discussing Johnsson is fine but every single thing about this thread is a disaster. The clickbait title, the options are all negative, (where is the "Chill out he's a rookie" option?) and everyone on this board knows that you're just another hot take artist that's not actually interested in serious threads. If you think that's unfair, I'll apologize when you actually make some quality threads for once. I'm sure you're aware of your reputation at this point.

If you really want to talk about Johnsson, chalk me up for the "Chill out he's a rookie" option, but I'm one of the Ultimate Cheerleaders anyways so who cares.

Brobust

Sep 29, 2017
Apparently off ice issues.

Johnsson's the type of player who should be able to fit on any line. So I don't buy the 4th line role and linemates as an excuse.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->