Post-Game Talk (GBU): The Eichel, good, bad, ugly Sabres vs Sens

Not Sure

Feb 8, 2016
Buffalo
If Jack could play half this well even 90% of the time wed have nothing to worry about. The frustrating part is knowing he can blow open a game any given night but not knowing why he only does it against Toronto, Boston, or any game after McDavid or Matthew's does something awesome.

Reactions: Weltschmerz

Uberpecker

Mar 3, 2011
G:
-No one out-Rasmuses the Sabres.
-No one out-Eichels Jack against the Sens.
B+U:
- I don't care tonight. Sue me.

Not Sure

Feb 8, 2016
Buffalo
Really happy with Asplund tonight. Coaches must have been happy as well with trusting him with ice time late.

Yeah he was ok, I wouldnt tell him to start looking for houses yet but I'd definitely like him to push Vesey over to Rochester.

Daz28

Nov 1, 2010
Hope Rass III is ready, but it's one game. Ullmark another good game. Pretty impressive seeing he's not played a lot. Maybe a little credit to the whole team, because they did manage not to screw up Jack's 4 goal game.

tsujimoto74

May 28, 2012
G:
- Jack
- Ullmark
- I like the new kid

B:
- How close that game was

U:
- Okposo hurt. With all he's been through already with consussions, yeesh, poor guy

Last edited:

Daz28

Nov 1, 2010
Yeah he was ok, I wouldnt tell him to start looking for houses yet but I'd definitely like him to push Vesey over to Rochester.
You'd have to waive Vesey, so you don't risk losing a roster player

MackAttack26

Jan 10, 2015
Ontario
To me, Asplund was our 2nd best player tonight.

When Larsson comes back, I hope they keep him up and try him in the top-9 if he continues to play like that.

He could have had a couple points tonight on top of his strong all around game.

Reactions: Rasmi and schpaff

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad