The Edmonton Oilers are leading the Pacific Division

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mach12

Feb 1, 2010
Yes it's early, but I still find this amusing.

EDIT: I don't mean it to say they will win the division. Yes, it's early. Just fun to point out. Hopefully not a jinx.

iCanada

Feb 6, 2010
Edmonton
And the league. Btw.

FIRST_PLACE_BICTHES.gif

Ezekial

Cheap Pizza, Okay Hockey
Sponsor
Nov 22, 2015
Chicago
And the Canucks are 3-0-0, big whoop. They win tonight and they overtake them...

RipsADrive

Sep 16, 2008
Edmonton
We'll be sure to keep the league updated at how this plays out with main board threads at least every 5 games.

I'm liking this a whole lot more than last year's start but things can turn south in a hurry.

Party Kane

Nov 7, 2013
Chicago
Still bottom 5 for GA, their offense is where it should be but they'll regress back to the bottom 3rd of the league if their D is that bad

Soundwave

Mar 1, 2007
Still bottom 5 for GA, their offense is where it should be but they'll regress back to the bottom 3rd of the league if their D is that bad

Largely inflated by one really poor game by Talbot who's wife was pregnant with their first child (twins actually), I'll give him a pass on that because he's been rock solid the next two outings.

They're not going to be in the top tier GA, but if Talbot is dialed in now, they are going to be better in that area than last year. He was fantastic tonight against St. Louis, first game since his kids were born.

UnrefinedCrude

Jun 7, 2011
Not for long buddy. 20 minutes until the canucks dominance continues

Honestly, I think it's awesome that your team that all the pundits predicted to finish dead last with historically low points is hot out of the gate, good for them. The sports press is unjustifiably smug all the time. I want them eating crow.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad