Miller Pettersson Gaudette
Pearson Horvat Boeser
Ferland Sutter Virtanen
Roussel Beagle Leivo

I think this would be a very tough lineup to play against
I came here to ask this. Seems no one knows T.T

VanJack

Jul 11, 2014
We should never have let Sami Salo take him under his wing!
Lol!...yep Sami and Oli could write a novel on 'lower body injuries', 'upper body injuries', head injuries, hang-nails or whatever other hockey-related ailment you can think of.

Between the two of them, they've had almost every one.

Reactions: mathonwy

VanJack

Jul 11, 2014
What is going on with Juolevi?
Supposedly Jimbo was going to update the media on the nature of the injury to Juolevi on Monday. Did that ever happen? Apparently Juolevi is back practicing in Utica.

Orr4Norris

Mar 2, 2018
Back, knee, hip... not looking good. Crappy as he had the potential to be a solid 2nd pairing guy. This guy should probably focus on a yoga and Pilates program.

VanJack

Jul 11, 2014
So the 'spin' on the Sutter injury was that it was a groin strain and unrelated to the sports hernia injuries he's suffered from and had surgery for.....and that he wouldn't be on the shelf long.

He's now on LTIR, has missed 11 games and apparently isn't even practicing. Just another laughable Canucks injury update. But it's not as if they haven't learned to live without Sutter in the lineup for more than half of the past few regular seasons anyway. So whatever.

Pastor Of Muppetz

Oct 1, 2017
So the 'spin' on the Sutter injury was that it was a groin strain and unrelated to the sports hernia injuries he's suffered from and had surgery for.....and that he wouldn't be on the shelf long.

He's now on LTIR, has missed 11 games and apparently isn't even practicing. Just another laughable Canucks injury update. But it's not as if they haven't learned to live without Sutter in the lineup for more than half of the past few regular seasons anyway. So whatever.

vanuck

Now with 100% less Benning!
Dec 28, 2009
Caught a shoulder to the head, looked like it hit him in the jaw by his reaction on the bench. Sent off as per concussion protocol but hopefully was nothing.

Thanks, hopefully it isn't serious.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad