Qaqe2G2.jpg

XxQXYGY.jpg

tenor.gif

rWQ5Vc0.jpg

Last edited:

Matias Maccete

Chopping up defenses
Sep 21, 2014
Pretty great, but this is the limit of the jinx thread. Their magic can't conquer our lottery and arena curse.

Neighborhood Coyote

Sep 14, 2017
Ugh...****ing Daly holding the gold square triggers my PTSD every time!

I never knew I could be so angry and disappointed with a draft lottery. At first I was thinking "Not the Kings, not them" and when it got closer I realized it was gonna come down to the last 3 and remembered who was in that 3rd position... brutal. Immediately shut it off and cursed out of the room haha.

Name Nameless

Don't go more than 10 seconds back on challenges
Apr 12, 2017
They should skip the lottery and not count the last 20 games of the season to prevent tanking.
There's your draft order.

So good to hear it's not only me thinking something like this!

Yeah, and they should do it from this draft. Tanking is illoyal to the sport and should not be rewarded.

But tanking is almost always in the latest part of the season. Forgetting the last games should cure most of it. A small lottery a couple of days before the trade-deadline to put in the cut-off, with outcomes in the range game 45 to number of least games played by any team. This way there will be no scoreboard watching just around the last game who will count, 'cause nobody knows exactly which one it will be. I'm good with a small lottery after this -as it is now- anyways, so they can have their show, and to really be sure nobody can tank for a generational player and plan for it.

Reactions: Jagged Ice

Name Nameless

Apr 12, 2017
Draft standings locked at TDL? Playoffs have no bearing then?

For the teams who doesn't make it to the play-offs. With or without a draft-lottery on top of that.

Really, I think this simple solution would have done miracles.

Allthough, as I said, perhaps a little bit earlier, with a small lottery to place the cut-off- as many teams start tanking just some games prior to the TLD.

So, I give you two lotteries for the price of one! :naughty:

Name Nameless

Apr 12, 2017
Detroit Montreal

According to the Detroid board, Red Wings have placed their backup-goalie Jared Coreau - who played last game- on waivers. They also have confirmed he will play in net for them today. So, obviously no exploity tanking.

hbk

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Feb 28, 2002
Visit site
According to the Detroid board, Red Wings have placed their backup-goalie Jared Coreau - who played last game- on waivers. They also have confirmed he will play in net for them today. So, obviously no exploity tanking.
We are the only one of the three teams playing at home. We are going to kick Anaheim's ass. We are going to win.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad