GDT: The Don't Flame Out Game|Jackets@Calgary|3-19-19|9:00 p.m.

CBJWerenski8

Formerly CBJWennberg10 (RIP Kivi)
Jun 13, 2009
Catastrophic night for the playoff hopes. Not over obviously, but tonight hurts.

Need to win 6 of the last 9 or they will miss. Time has run out for the 10 game point streak, but a 6 game win streak is probably enough to get in.

Maylo

It never happened.
May 20, 2017
Why in the world would they dump it in deep with no one back there?
reasons...
head-coach-john-tortorella-of-the-columbus-blue-jackets-and-assistant-picture-id867862954

Unlimited Chequing

Christian Yellow
Jan 29, 2009
Calgary, Alberta
Good game guys. I'm really cheering for you guys to make the playoffs. I have so much respect in your organization for doubling down and making a push for it despite the Bob/Panarin situation.

KJ Dangler

Oct 21, 2006
Columbus
We have to have the dumbest f***ing coach in the league . Have a couple 30 goal scorers, another 4 players in 20 plus goal range , and he puts line combinations together where 2 lines didn’t register a shot. This game is directly on his idioacy

Speedy Sanderson

Jan 29, 2012
Catastrophic night for the playoff hopes. Not over obviously, but tonight hurts.

Need to win 6 of the last 9 or they will miss. Time has run out for the 10 game point streak, but a 6 game win streak is probably enough to get in.
Not sure about that. If CBJ win 5 of 9, Habs would need to win 6 of 9 to jump to 8th....not sure they'll do that. Doesn't really matter as 2nd wildcard can look forward to a 4-0 sweep by Tampa.

Maylo

It never happened.
May 20, 2017
This 30 minutes every damn night are really taking its toll on Jones. Damn he's suffering.

Reactions: MoeBartoli

majormajor

Jun 23, 2018
How can you be ok with this cockroach to touch any of Foudy, Texier or Bemstrom next season? how?

I'm not ok with Torts coaching next game, much less next year.

"Cockroach" is a bit much if you ask me, that's something I don't call human beings. "Asshole" and "Clown" are my preferred terms for Torts, though I think that might get the clown community on my case.

Reactions: The Bread Man

KJ Dangler

Oct 21, 2006
Columbus
My only hope at this point is that we make it to the playoffs , don’t get embarrassed by Tampa , but bad enough Torts is shit canned the day after the playoffs end for us , Duchene and Dzingel resign here . That happens , I’m stoked for next year , and this season was a success . Bjork with 9 minutes tonight is a f***ing joke .

majormajor

Jun 23, 2018
This 30 minutes every damn night are really taking its toll on Jones. Damn he's suffering.

Indeed he is. He still had a lot of really good plays in addition to a couple bad ones. But 27 minutes is too much it seems, I think 24 is more doable for him. It's hard to get him down to that level witout Nutivaara. McQuaid only played 9:34 tonight.

Last edited:

Maylo

It never happened.
May 20, 2017
I'm not ok with Torts coaching next game, much less next year.

"Cockroach" is a bit much if you ask me, that's something I don't call human beings. "*******" and "Clown" are my preferred terms for Torts, though I think that might get the clown community on my case.
It's not mine, he was called like that by "Urinating tree" in 16-17 season.

It's just fits perfectly. Clowns are entertaining at least. TortureLLLa gimmicks are sad and boring..

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad