The Division 2

Walshy7

Sep 18, 2016
Toronto
Is this game worth getting? It's currently on sale.

i'd say yes, the main story and leveling from 1-30 are really good fun. The tier mode after the story mission is over gets very grindy and repetitive but i got to world tier 5 and then started a new character currently at level 22 on my 2nd character.

Reactions: Juve

Juve

May 13, 2011
Somewhere around the world
i'd say yes, the main story and leveling from 1-30 are really good fun. The tier mode after the story mission is over gets very grindy and repetitive but i got to world tier 5 and then started a new character currently at level 22 on my 2nd character.

Ok thanks for the info. Now I am just wondering which version to get.

Sep 19, 2008
It was on sale until yesterday for 24 dollars w/ the year 1 pass. At that price I couldn't say no. Tried it out last night and I like it so far.

Sep 19, 2008
Been playing this a lot recently. I like how realistic everything is. They made a lot of effort to replicate DC faithfully and you can tell many monuments and sights in real life are there if you live in the city. Just don't do what I did and run immediately to District Union Arena to see the Caps :laugh:

Gaylord Q Tinkledink

Apr 29, 2018
Anyone know why when a teammate is killed they don't respawn they just wait ? I've had a few die and there was no way for me to get to them relatively soon and they just waited. I cleared everyone out, revived them and they started playing right away.

Canadian Game

Jul 18, 2005
Ontario
Anyone know why when a teammate is killed they don't respawn they just wait ? I've had a few die and there was no way for me to get to them relatively soon and they just waited. I cleared everyone out, revived them and they started playing right away.
Some parts of missions have no respawn points, including the end of a mission with the final boss. When there’s no respawn, only manual revive works from another teammate. In those parts it’s best not to venture too far away from teammates.

tacogeoff

Jul 18, 2011
Killarney, MB
so im up to world tier V and ranked at 495 now. I have some green equipment. 6 pairs of gloves, 1 knee pad and 1 respirator. how do I find an armour or backback drop? I cant seem to find them in any mission rewards?

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->