The Division 2

SeidoN

#OGOC #2018 HFW Predictions Champ
Aug 8, 2012
AEF
got a Black Market M60 with Frenzy, In The Rythm and Jazz Hands. total beast. if Frenzy and Blabbermouth from the chatterbox trigger at the same time it turns into a damn minigun for 7 seconds. absolutely shreds. I might switch out Jazz Hands tho.

Walshy7

Sep 18, 2016
Toronto
The Division 2 Map | Interactive Map of Division 2 Locations

MVP map. finally found where I can use all my True Sons keys XD

The map is so detailed! I’ve been using it for about a month, but only gun crates and gear crates I turn everything else off.

I shall use it for all the keys I have though didn’t even think of that.

I was reading about the keys on a forum, apperently the boxes reset every 24 hours for the faction boxes. But if you go before 24 hours and try, it uses up a key but gives you nothing so be careful. You can waste keys very easily like that

SeidoN

Aug 8, 2012
AEF
the Calculated skill on me new kneepads is so broken. 20% cooldown reduction on kills from cover? insane. all the strong skills I dont like because they have long as cooldowns just became viable. you can spam Hive Stingers like crazy and almost never have downtime on Hive Reviver

SeidoN

Aug 8, 2012
AEF
found gloves with 39% DTE. got a total of 84% DTE. just shredding elites.

SeidoN

Aug 8, 2012
AEF
also I killed all the Hunters today and opened the Ivory case. the reward is pretty decent.

Walshy7

Sep 18, 2016
Toronto
found gloves with 39% DTE. got a total of 84% DTE. just shredding elites.

At one point I had 117% dte. Red bar enemies were harder to down. But I think with last patch you can’t get that high on dte anymore. I haven’t really tried though.

Harbinger

sing for absolution
Mar 8, 2008
Edmonton
Level 2 I can clear by myself, level 3 barely get passed the first “heavily armoured hostile”. Too bad the extended mag for the ak only drops at level 3, I destroy or sell as soon as I get one.

The AK-74m? I love that one. That and the C-Tar are my go to rifles.

Anyways Massive needs to find a good balance for the enemies in the higher world tiers. I'm on tier 5 and I feel like I'm using a BB gun. Trying to take over a level 3 control point (especially if a random enemy patrol gets in the fight) can be quite frustraing.

Walshy7

Sep 18, 2016
Toronto
The AK-74m? I love that one. That and the C-Tar are my go to rifles.

Anyways Massive needs to find a good balance for the enemies in the higher world tiers. I'm on tier 5 and I feel like I'm using a BB gun. Trying to take over a level 3 control point (especially if a random enemy patrol gets in the fight) can be quite frustraing.

yeah im tier 5 too now got there yesterday. Level 3 is a joke compared to 2, if I can do something easily at tier 2 but have no chance at 3 then the scaling is way off. level 4 being pointless to ever try. It seems like there is always a random elite patrol that just happens to be passing bym throwing 5 more yellow enemies into the battle.

Yesterday i was trying a level 3 CP, I got to the 1st "heavily armored enemy" and a resource convoy full of elites joined in. So I had 6 yellows coming after me, the thing is it also triggered that I was trying to destroy the rescource convoy and therefore sent a second wave of enemy for that activity. There must have been 60+ enemies running around. The friendly NPC's were stuck in conflict 150M away too!!. Needless to say I didn't last long

SeidoN

Aug 8, 2012
AEF
I can do CP3s myself but I need to be real careful. CP4's are nuts

SeidoN

Aug 8, 2012
AEF
At one point I had 117% dte. Red bar enemies were harder to down. But I think with last patch you can’t get that high on dte anymore. I haven’t really tried though.

Last week I made an AR build with 134% DTE. was crazy. Armored Purples became my biggest headache lol

Reactions: Walshy7

Walshy7

Sep 18, 2016
Toronto
If you're still on Tier 4, stay there.

yep 100% agree, it is shitty in tier 5.

Also getting boring fast. All the loot is under powered and 440-450 loot is better than 460-480 loot,

I have a 448 assault rifle Mk16 and no other assault rifles get close to its damage. I actually bought another mk16 from the clan vendor that is 472 and it does less damage still! I heard that your gear score dictates the gear score of the loot you open so I had to lower damage my rifle in the hopes I could open better loot.

Getting a little sick of doing the same missions all over again too

SeidoN

Aug 8, 2012
AEF
I took a break and after seeing the new talent changes, I doubt ill come back much. maybe to try the new raid but thats probably it. real shame.

Harbinger

sing for absolution
Mar 8, 2008
Edmonton
yep 100% agree, it is ****ty in tier 5.

Also getting boring fast. All the loot is under powered and 440-450 loot is better than 460-480 loot,

I have a 448 assault rifle Mk16 and no other assault rifles get close to its damage. I actually bought another mk16 from the clan vendor that is 472 and it does less damage still! I heard that your gear score dictates the gear score of the loot you open so I had to lower damage my rifle in the hopes I could open better loot.

Getting a little sick of doing the same missions all over again too

The RNG Jesus has forsaken us.

Jovavic

Gaslight Object Project
Oct 13, 2002
New Born Citizen Erased
Sounds like why I left Destiny 2 for good, tired of doing the same missions over and over...how many hours have you played to get to this point in this game?

Walshy7

Sep 18, 2016
Toronto
Sounds like why I left Destiny 2 for good, tired of doing the same missions over and over...how many hours have you played to get to this point in this game?

Is there somewhere to find the actual number out? I got it in release day and played it pretty much daily.

I feel I got value for money out of it but it would be nice to have some variety. Hell use the same missions but run them in reverser or have the boss of the entire mission spawn randomly at any point. It’s just the same thing over and over and over again

The worst part is you these main missions over and over for the chance to do the same strongholds over and over

Jovavic

Gaslight Object Project
Oct 13, 2002
New Born Citizen Erased
I'm waiting for it to drop to 40 and when I do get it, I won't be able to play it daily, so hopefully by the time I get to where you're at, they'll have some more content. Totally with you on mixing missions up so the don't get stale, I liked the burns and such in Destiny for that.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->