The Diving Thread

dreamingofdrouin*

although another idea could be doing it for their players...i know everyone would want marchand but there would be plenty to go around

Dharvey33

Apr 30, 2010
We could also put up some actual divers in our avatars for the playoffs like Despatie or something like that.

habtastic

Aug 17, 2007
Montrealer in Boston
I'm seriously saying this being as unbiased as possible:

I really don't think the Habs dive. People say PK embellishes. Depends what your interpretation of embellishment means. He doesn't try to get a call on something that isn't a penalty. Embellishing suggests that he overreacts to the action. I haven't noticed that (but welcome video evidence), only him actually complaining about a legitimate call considering he takes the biggest beating all night long.

Remember the DD diving penalty? Not at all a dive. He tried to get his balance back, but caught a rut. Either way, it was caused by a hook. I just don't see us diving. Yes, sometimes the refs make weak calls against the other team, but in no way are they disproportionate.

As for the Bruins, it's really only their own fans who don't see the hypocrisy with which they rant. Everyone knows that not only are they whiners, but that they are the BIGGEST divers.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad