"The difference"

Status
Not open for further replies.

dkd

May 4, 2012
Canada
We've outplayed the Sens tonight no questions asked. The difference between both teams was at the most important role on the ice, goal tending. I'm one of Price's biggest fans so don't get me wrong. To those who claim his saves were amazing tonight should go get his eyes checked. He saved a few average shots. Carey is the main reason we lost tonight. Anderson was great and literaly stole the game for the Sens. He played 10 times better then Carey tonight and made his defense much more calm than ours.
Also, Diaz was absolutely garbage tonight, without relating to his pass to Eller.
Other than that we played pretty well and should've scored more than 1 goal during the 5 mins power play.
The series is not over, we are a better team and we will prove in the next few games like we did tonight.
By the way, I hope Lars gets well soon, although I am pretty sure he is out for at least this round.
GO HABS GO !

j52

Mar 7, 2007
It will be a sweep. Price is not going to play any better.

Figaro95*

I hate these threads by some of you people... "The Difference" post this type of **** after a series, not after 1 game bud.

Jesus christ.

j52

Mar 7, 2007
You don't have to be psychic to know that goalies who give up garbage goals when their team is playing against a hot goalie lose. Fifty six years of watching the Habs has taught me something.:(

Rosso Scuderia

Jun 30, 2012
Price was good 1 period.

That's about it.

If we want to win this playoffs, Price needs to be better than Anderson, as simple as that.

JohnnyB11

Jul 14, 2003
Saint John, NB
You don't have to be psychic to know that goalies who give up garbage goals when their team is playing against a hot goalie lose. Fifty six years of watching the Habs has taught me something.:(

You've watched 56 years of the Habs and are now calling a sweep after one game?

:shakehead :help:

Et le But

Nov 28, 2010
New York
Price was good 1 period.

That's about it.

If we want to win this playoffs, Price needs to be better than Anderson, as simple as that.

Anderson was probably the best goalie in the league this year besides maybe Bobrovsky.

If we need Price to play better than Anderson because we can't trust the rest of the team it's time for golf.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad