The Del Preston Around The League Thread 2018-19 v5

Status
Not open for further replies.

Coffey

☠️not a homer☠️
Sponsor
Sep 27, 2017
Phase 4 HMV
lol Someone has a video comparing real faces to NHL19 faces.

rc8RhE8.png

This guy looks like he was a druggie before we traded him. :sarcasm:

50Yfwrw.png

So many players look like they are in the twilight of their careers lol

Aerrol

༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ
Sep 18, 2014
It's really crazy to me how bad the Blues are this year. They have a pretty darn deep roster, but almost all of their players are underperforming. Wonder what's going on there. Is it the Ryan O'Reilly factor? He seems to be poisoning every locker room. Look no further than the Sabres this year without him. There's no way a team with their talent should be 3rd last in the entire NHL.

I usually put almost 0 stock into the 'locker room cancer' comments in the media - it's almost always an easy excuse for a losing team rather than anything of any real substance. But ever since R.O.R. drove drunk and crashed his car into the side of a Tim Horton's, I've definitely been willing to believe that he's a scumbag. And losing seems to following him around like the plague, so maybe there's something there.

5 Mins 4 Ftg

Life is better with no expectations.
Sponsor
Apr 3, 2016
Edmonton
Nice to see a game in the Nassau County Coliseum or whatever they call it nowadays. Don’t miss that Brooklyn arena and their poor sight lines, depressing atmosphere and car in the corner. Been to half the rinks in the league. That one is the worst followed by the one in Anaheim.

space321

May 11, 2011
Good thing to bring up when someone says "yOu HaVe nO offEnsE cauSe yOu tRadEd ebErLe"

That's still more points than Lucic and Strome/Spooner has scored for us. Having another Chiasson like producer right now sure would be nice.

Cloned

Begging for Bega
Aug 25, 2003
I wouldn't count on NJ for any help tonight. They're playing like absolute ass right now.

Of course when the Oilers play them again they'll be in the middle of a 8 game winning streak.

Reactions: 5 Mins 4 Ftg

BlackDogg

perpetuum defectum
Oct 3, 2015
1 zip Nj

Well that aged like a double whopper in a dog kennel.

Last edited:

Tobias Kahun

Oct 3, 2017
Nice to see a game in the Nassau County Coliseum or whatever they call it nowadays. Don’t miss that Brooklyn arena and their poor sight lines, depressing atmosphere and car in the corner. Been to half the rinks in the league. That one is the worst followed by the one in Anaheim.
Atleast with Anaheims, you have lots of choice on where to sit.

5 Mins 4 Ftg

Sponsor
Apr 3, 2016
Edmonton
Atleast with Anaheims, you have lots of choice on where to sit.

Same in Brooklyn, the attendance there is awful.

In Anaheim I won a Ducks jersey and got on the big screen given a Ducks jersey by one of the cheerleaders during a TV timeout when they selected my seat number. Much to their chagrin I was wearing an Oilers jersey LOL. Lots of Boos! I was thinking, FFS I have been going to Oilers games since 1977 and never won a damn thing. I go to one Ducks game and I win a jersey. I gave the jersey to a young girl sitting with her mom behind me and got a nice round of cheers though! Fans were pretty good about my not switching allegiances. And we won the game!

5 Mins 4 Ftg

Sponsor
Apr 3, 2016
Edmonton
Bah, just checked the Sharks Devils score. Cmon Jersey. Win one for us!

Holy crap, just checked the stat line on Cory Schneider, he is 0-5-1 with a .862 Sv% and a 4.29 GAA. Ug-leeeey!

Kinkaid in net tonight. Let in 4 already...:thumbd:

Cloned

Begging for Bega
Aug 25, 2003

Holy crap, just checked the stat line on Cory Schneider, he is 0-5-1 with a .862 Sv% and a 4.29 GAA. Ug-leeeey!

Told you not to expect any help from them.

Part of the reason why the top of the Pacific has been so hot lately is that they’ve been playing a bunch of crappy teams.

yukoner88

Dec 16, 2009
Dawson City, YT

Schneider is pretty much done, the dude hasn't one a game he started in almost a calendar year

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad