Post-Game Talk: The Defending Champs vs the team Philly doesn't care about.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ovechkins Wodka

Dec 1, 2007
DC
Well the PP doesn't look like they know how to cross the blue line against the trap.
I know it's bad business to dump and chase on the PP but doing a throw back pass to restart the break in isn't working

SpinningEdge

Feb 12, 2015
Fairfax, VA
They already look lazy as hell this period. Slated slow on PP and they just had three guys in their own zone vs 1 philly defender and they turned over the puck.

Lucky for us Philly looks shot right now - but they also made a game out of a 5-0 lead for us like a week ago so this game still def not over

RandyHolt

Keep truckin'
Nov 3, 2006
I dispise the back pass .. I know everyone does it but you only have 2 minutes.

It is getting predictable and doesn't seem to be the gateway to entries... maybe its used to buy time to read what the PKers are doing... but its no secret... stacking the blue.

I know one way to get them to back off.... slappers at the stackers.

Reactions: Capitals40

kicksavedave

I'm just here for the memes and gifs.
Sponsor
Apr 29, 2009
Fallbrook, CA
www.tiasarms.org
Caps are allergic to playing a full 60. Its like they get a nice lead on anyone and decide "yeah, thats good enough, we got this if we need it" and then pack it in, saving themselves for the playoffs.

I expect to see a highly energized Tasmanian Devil when the Poffs start, for 60 mins or whatever it takes.

Ovechkins Wodka

Dec 1, 2007
DC
Caps are allergic to playing a full 60. Its like they get a nice lead on anyone and decide "yeah, thats good enough, we got this if we need it" and then pack it in, saving themselves for the playoffs.

I expect to see a highly energized Tasmanian Devil when the Poffs start, for 60 mins or whatever it takes.

Is it bad to take the foot off the gas in the preseason

Empty Goal Net

Do I see another GOAT?
Feb 13, 2010
If the Caps insist on giving the Flyers PPs, at least they are benefitting from Simmonds no longer being on that team.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad