Post-Game Talk: The Defending Champs vs the team Philly doesn't care about.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Raikkonen

Dumb guy
Aug 19, 2009
Russia
We could use all that cap space if we traded Eller earlier btw. You can't object against that.

3rd line trying to compensate for the weak previous game.

But I would like to point out 2-9 being sharper from the beginning of the game.

OK, overall PHI is weak team. Next.

Capitals40

Nov 14, 2014
Summerville, SC
We could use all that cap space if we traded Eller earlier btw. You can't object against that.

Flyers have been one of the best teams in the league the last 2 months..not saying they have tons of talent but they have played tough.

Skrudland2Lomakin

Jan 1, 2011

He was literally our best player last regular season. I'm willing to give him another season before bouncing him for a down year. This is why most HF Boards posters wouldn't cut it as a GM, you can't just move a guy for a down week, month, or even year, you have to look at the greater picture.

Raikkonen

Dumb guy
Aug 19, 2009
Russia
Also, Kempny is much better without many penalties taken.

The only suspect guy is Boyd I guess. He's middle-6 depth and as 4RW looks underwhelming.

RandyHolt

Keep truckin'
Nov 3, 2006
Let's Chew This

tenor.gif

Skrudland2Lomakin

Jan 1, 2011
Makes this game worth watching just for the payback.
Payback will be essentially crushing their playoff hopes. We have no business mucking it up with them, it serves us no benefit to sink to that. It's not like they're Pitt where it pays dividends to continue to remind them of Wilsons monopoly of mental real estate in the greater Yinzer area, the Flyers will be playing the "just wait till next year" game for some time every May. They're about to become the new Canadiens, just good enough to repeatedly squander the career of an elite goalie.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad