Post-Game Talk: The Defending Champs vs the team Philly doesn't care about.

Status
Not open for further replies.

StrikingDistance

Buford T. Justice
Mar 19, 2015
DC
Monster game from Ovenchicken and 2pts. I don't care what else happens.

T0qlhH5.jpg

capsdom86

May 28, 2015
looks like Holtby in net again tonight. Hmmm. This would seem to be the game to let Copley start. Guess he won't in Tampa either. Starting to worry about Holtby's fatigue factor a bit going into the playoffs.

Reactions: VaCaps Fan

twabby

Mar 9, 2010
looks like Holtby in net again tonight. Hmmm. This would seem to be the game to let Copley start. Guess he won't in Tampa either. Starting to worry about Holtby's fatigue factor a bit going into the playoffs.

He just sat a game on Sunday. I imagine Holtby will play tonight and Saturday and then Copley will play next Tuesday against the Devils.

SpinningEdge

Feb 12, 2015
Fairfax, VA
Kuzy 8 months ago was unbelievable with amazing stats, helped Caps win a Cup, had arguably most exciting goal is Caps history when it eliminated the Pens, Caps have won 7 of 8 currently, and fans here are mad at him.

What he does now isn’t super important. A month from now is the important time for Kuzy.

CapitalsCupReality

It’s Go Time!!
Feb 27, 2002
Kuzy 8 months ago was unbelievable with amazing stats, helped Caps win a Cup, had arguably most exciting goal is Caps history when it eliminated the Pens, Caps have won 7 of 8 currently, and fans here are mad at him.

What he does now isn’t super important. A month from now is the important time for Kuzy.

This bears further discussion, AFTER the playoffs.

Reactions: calicapsfan

Jack Hammer

Mar 2, 2019
Anyone catch ESPNs power rankings? It's obvious enough that they are clueless but it's slightly comical to see Winnipeg in front of us, given that they have only won 4 of their last 10, sit 5 points behind us and we just beat them 3-1.. Hilarious.

Chokingdogs

Apr 18, 2006
Kuzy will sit whole game, and they will sent him AHL to bring DSP who's hot now.

Speaking of DSP....

Joe B was on the junks this am and all but said his demotion/waiver was due to ‘tude.

Regardless of how many points he’s put up so far, or going forward in the A, he’d better get that corrected if he wants to be a part of the team come playoffs.

Reactions: calicapsfan

kicksavedave

I'm just here for the memes and gifs.
Sponsor
Apr 29, 2009
Fallbrook, CA
www.tiasarms.org
Speaking of DSP....

Joe B was on the junks this am and all but said his demotion/waiver was due to ‘tude.

Regardless of how many points he’s put up so far, or going forward in the A, he’d better get that corrected if he wants to be a part of the team come playoffs.

At this point, there's only one slot that may be open to rotation and thats Boyd. No taking Hags or Burky out at this point, so DSP needs to show he's more valuable than Boyd, or he'll be a spectator.

kicksavedave

Sponsor
Apr 29, 2009
Fallbrook, CA
www.tiasarms.org

I think we all agree, but it would be nice to see a long slow steady turning on of the Kuz GAS* switch, starting maybe last week, instead of waiting to the last minute.

*GAS = Kuzy's Give A Shit quotient.

Calicaps

NFA
Aug 3, 2006
Almost Canada
Speaking of DSP....

interesting. playoffs went to his head. hopefully riding a bus for a bit brings him down to Earth.

kicksavedave

Sponsor
Apr 29, 2009
Fallbrook, CA
www.tiasarms.org
interesting. playoffs went to his head. hopefully riding a bus for a bit brings him down to Earth.

IINM, its not the first time he's reported to an NHL camp out of shape. He just doesn't seem to have the appetite for an NHL fitness lifestyle. Hopefully, like you say, some time in the A will help him find it.

Calicaps

NFA
Aug 3, 2006
Almost Canada
IINM, its not the first time he's reported to an NHL camp out of shape. He just doesn't seem to have the appetite for an NHL fitness lifestyle. Hopefully, like you say, some time in the A will help him find it.
I'll be satisfied with finding it for the next 4 months and playing with an edge. I don't think Boyd has the defensive awareness for the playoffs at this stage in his development.

tenken00

Oh it's going down in Chinatown
Jan 29, 2010
Time for a multi goal game for Ovie after missing so many last game

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->