NBA The Decision Part 3 - The LeBron James Watch.

Where does LeBron James sign?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Voight

#winning
Feb 8, 2012
Mulberry Street
Paul and Lebron to San Antonio. No more Kawhi and Parker + Mills = cap space.

Theres rumours Pop will; retire before the 2019-2020 season so he can prepare for the Olympics. They would only sign there if Pop guaranteed he would stay for the length of their contracts.

Trap Jesus

Feb 13, 2012
I feel like a Paul + George team-up wouldn't be all that enticing. The Warriors are a behemoth, I would have to think the James would want a player like Kawhi, Davis or Harden alongside him.

Voight

#winning
Feb 8, 2012
Mulberry Street
I feel like a Paul + George team-up wouldn't be all that enticing. The Warriors are a behemoth, I would have to think the James would want a player like Kawhi, Davis or Harden alongside him.

He just wants two other stars as he's proven he can't win without them. Especially as he enters his mid 30's.

Voight

#winning
Feb 8, 2012
Mulberry Street
Will LJ make another show about his decision?

Nope. Likely going to do an essay like last time, or make a video on his Uninterrupted platform.

He said his biggest regret of leaving CLE was doing the TV special. Even tho it raised a lot of money for charity, he didn't like the backlash.

Royal Canuck

Taco Enthusiast
Feb 10, 2011
Victoria, BC
This is going to be the craziest NBA offseason ever.

LeBron, Kawhi, PG13, the draft with a bunch of reckless teams with top picks.

Can't wait.

CokenoPepsi

Oct 28, 2016
Haven't won a damn thing and were unable to build around the arguably best goaltender in the league, wasting away his prime.

Not every team wins the cup but they've been to two ECF and a SCF.

the knicks just always suck and with all that money to spend.

Morozov

The Devil Killer
Sep 18, 2007
Nobody mentions Boogie in all the hype of the off-season and team up talk etc.

I know he's coming off a big injury but he's one of the elite big men in the league if he bounces back.

CP3-LeBron-Boogie there's a problem if they're healthy.

Boogie brings an element that GSW are not as well equipped to deal with.

Voight

#winning
Feb 8, 2012
Mulberry Street
The Rangers have been fine

Because Dolan doesn't micro manage them or stick his nose in their business. He leaves Sather a blank cheque and the power to do what he wants. Whereas he involves himself with the Knicks way too much and ends up with them being irrelevant the last 20 years.

This is going to be the craziest NBA offseason ever.

LeBron, Kawhi, PG13, the draft with a bunch of reckless teams with top picks.

Can't wait.

Last year was pretty nuts so I'm curious how this year will go.

Nobody mentions Boogie in all the hype of the off-season and team up talk etc.

I know he's coming off a big injury but he's one of the elite big men in the league if he bounces back.

CP3-LeBron-Boogie there's a problem if they're healthy.

Boogie brings an element that GSW are not as well equipped to deal with.

The issue is that there is few, if any, athletes that have remained elite after an Achilles injury. Boogie I believe will still be a top 5 center but he may lose some of his aggressiveness.

I had Boogie going to the Lakers (following in the tradition of elite big men joining them) last summer.

Reactions: cgf

cgf

FireBednarsSuccessor
Oct 15, 2010
w/ Renly's Peach
The Rangers have been fine

He doesn't meddle as much with them as he does the knicks. With the knicks he is too easily distracted by new shiny things, like when he made Walsh trade away all of our kids to get Melo instead of just waiting to sign Melo as an FA...which in turn caused Walsh to quit and started a new cycle of failure that we're just now starting to rebuild from again.

Our only chances is for Fizdale to be the teacher everyone says he is, for Ntilikina, Knox & our 2019 1st to hit bigly, and for Kyrie to suddenly decide to team up with KP as an FA before Dolan can trade Porzi to Boston for Kyrie's rights...

Reactions: Voight

Voight

#winning
Feb 8, 2012
Mulberry Street
People tracking LeBron private jet to LA.... :laugh:

While I do think he'll sign there, he has 2 homes there & spends his summers there..... relax

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad