The David Booth (@D_Booth7) Unappreciation Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Proto

Jan 30, 2010
I wonder if you would all have your panties in a twist if Booth had called for greater gun control, which is an equally controversial and ridiculous opinion.

I have no interest in debating politics here, but you are equating a spiritual argument with an argument that has statistics that stand (or, if you're inclined, don't stand) on their own merits. They are not logically equivalent in terms of making an argument.

My point wasn't about what David Booth believes so much as his insensitivity (repeatedly) in making his questionable claims publicly. I think that's something we should be able to discuss.

Cogburn

Pretend they're yachts.
May 28, 2010
Vancouver
If he had left it with the first element, no one would be whining. The "Christ in schools" part is no different then all the people hyping video game arguments, gun control arguments and every anti-drug, anti-depression and anti-bullying argument. It's how he feels, if you really feel its over the line, unsubscribe. He's entitled to his beliefs, and their just as valid as yours, mine, or Huckabee's (I'd argue Booths, mine and yours should outweigh Huckabee's, but that's just me:sarcasm:)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad