The Dallas Stars are stacked up front

LetsGoBLUES91

Jan 8, 2013
Are they clearly going for it this year? I think they have a legit shot at the SCF. Look at their roster, just stacked and very strong down the middle. If Perry can get back to his Hart Trophy form, watch out, this club will be unstoppable.

They have 3 of the best snipers from this generation (Perry, Radulov, Pavelski)

Benn-Seguin-Pavelski (I expect this to be one of the best top lines this season, 140+ goals easy between these 3 and all 3 players being PPG as long as they all stay healthy).
Dickensen-Hintz-Radulov
Janmark-Faksa-Perry
Cogliano-Hanzal/Dowling-Comeau

Lindell-Klingberg
Heiskanen-Sekera
Oleksiak-Polak

Bishop
Kudobin

They have great defense and goaltending. That's why they will be a cup contender by the end of the year (and were also cup contenders about 5 months ago. Did you forget?). Their offense is not anything special. I don't get this. The bottom 6 is awful. The 2nd line is average at best. The top line is great, it's early. Although your claim of them putting up 140+ goals is ridiculous.

They have about the 10th best offense in the West.

AngelDuck

Rak 'em up
Jun 16, 2012
I'm Corey Perry's biggest fan on these boards, but the idea of him scoring more than 45 points this season is absurd. I just hope he's semi-healthy

McFlash97

Oct 10, 2017
Are they clearly going for it this year? I think they have a legit shot at the SCF. Look at their roster, just stacked and very strong down the middle. If Perry can get back to his Hart Trophy form, watch out, this club will be unstoppable.

They have 3 of the best snipers from this generation (Perry, Radulov, Pavelski)

Benn-Seguin-Pavelski (I expect this to be one of the best top lines this season, 140+ goals easy between these 3 and all 3 players being PPG as long as they all stay healthy).
Dickensen-Hintz-Radulov
Janmark-Faksa-Perry
Cogliano-Hanzal/Dowling-Comeau

Lindell-Klingberg
Heiskanen-Sekera
Oleksiak-Polak

Bishop
Kudobin
140 plus goals eh lol

Yah no. That's 47.33 goals per player.

Good one.

Moskau

Jun 30, 2004
WNY
I don't think a team can have Seguin and Benn as their two biggest personalities. They both show up to play when they want to.

Moskau

Jun 30, 2004
WNY
Don't forget.
They are ****ing horse****.
Seguin is at least where he should be on the ice from shift to shift. Benn just starts to look for guys to run from behind as soon as Dallas is trailing. Guy is so mentally fragile and selfish like his goaltender.

Reactions: HabsMD97

Coffey

☠️not a homer☠️
Sponsor
Sep 27, 2017
Phase 4 HMV
Guy is so mentally fragile
Yea I remember Hall hit him once and he freaked out like he's supposed to be immune from smaller players hitting him.
It's like bully getting punched by a smaller kid and then spazzing out.

Benn is a simpleton bitch.

1967th Heaven

Aug 31, 2012

AevgXrO.jpg

Levie

Mar 15, 2011
I got a kick out of the op claiming pavelski was one of the best snipers this generation. This is what happens when you stat watch and don't see the games.

Reactions: Coffey

Dr Pepper

Dec 9, 2005
Sunny Etobicoke
Benn is trash living off prior fame. But dallas being overhyped is a regular occurance. Stars fans got offended when i said their offence was trash and look where we are now...

The talent is there.

Execution.....not so much.

Bit of a difference, wouldn't you say?

Dr Pepper

Dec 9, 2005
Sunny Etobicoke
Have they really only practiced that many times? No wonder why they can't score.

As mentioned earlier, they have morning skates on game days.....and they've played more than most teams in the league. Heavy sched early on.

Now, whether or not the coach runs drills or anything during these skates, I'm not entirely sure.

But on days without games it seems as though the players would prefer not to lace 'em up. :help:

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad