The Dallas Stars are stacked up front

BlueDream

Aug 30, 2011
Health is probably gonna be the biggest key for them.

It doesn’t seem like Hanzal has been healthy in 5 years. Perry already out too.

Kcb12345

Jun 6, 2017
Their top line is great but the bottom 9 is putrid

I'd take their 2nd line over the Habs first line. Hintz is looking like a star player and Radulov would be the best player on the Habs.

With that being said though our bottom 2 lines are not outscoring anybody anytime soon

Kcb12345

Jun 6, 2017
Hintz as expected is getting extremely underrated and is being overlooked in this thread. You'll all know soon enough who he is

It's important to note though that the Stars style of play will prevent them from being a top 10 offensive team. Maybe even prevent them from being a top 15-20. They just don't have that type of offensive push despite all the talent up front

Also I think it's a safe bet that Perry isn't gonna be a top 6 guy. Probably won't even be healthy most of the season

Revelation

Aug 15, 2016
Are they clearly going for it this year? I think they have a legit shot at the SCF. Look at their roster, just stacked and very strong down the middle. If Perry can get back to his Hart Trophy form, watch out, this club will be unstoppable.

They have 3 of the best snipers from this generation (Perry, Radulov, Pavelski)

Benn-Seguin-Pavelski (I expect this to be one of the best top lines this season, 140+ goals easy between these 3 and all 3 players being PPG as long as they all stay healthy).
Dickensen-Hintz-Radulov
Janmark-Faksa-Perry
Cogliano-Hanzal/Dowling-Comeau

Lindell-Klingberg
Heiskanen-Sekera
Oleksiak-Polak

Bishop
Kudobin

That looks pretty meh.

Benn, Seguin, Hintz and Radulov are the only guys that can reliably drive the play right now. Idk how good Hintz is as a C. Perry and Pavelski are complementary players at this point. Maybe Dickinson has top 6 potential

The rest of their forward are a mishmash of random players.

Vegas, St. Louis and Colorado will be the offensive powerhouses of the west

Tralfamadore

Don't Panic.
Sep 25, 2011
They're definitely a playoff team but there are a few other teams with better forward groups in their division alone.

Tobias Kahun

Oct 3, 2017
Are they clearly going for it this year? I think they have a legit shot at the SCF. Look at their roster, just stacked and very strong down the middle. If Perry can get back to his Hart Trophy form, watch out, this club will be unstoppable.

Benn-Seguin-Pavelski (I expect this to be one of the best top lines this season, 140+ goals easy between these 3 and all 3 players being PPG as long as they all stay healthy).
Dickensen-Hintz-Radulov
Janmark-Faksa-Perry

Lindell-Klingberg
Heiskanen-Sekera
Oleksiak-Polak

Bishop
Kudobin
That top line will be lucky to break 120.

Fazkovsky

Sep 4, 2013
So they have 1 very good line they are stacked? So what about a team like Tampa or the Leafs?

I feel Dallas GM does a good job though

BlueMed

Jul 18, 2019

Dickensen-Hintz-Radulov
Janmark-Faksa-Perry

Lindell-Klingberg
Heiskanen-Sekera
Oleksiak-Polak

Bishop
Kudobin

What?...

HabsMD97

Jun 30, 2014
king's landing
I'd take their 2nd line over the Habs first line. Hintz is looking like a star player and Radulov would be the best player on the Habs.

With that being said though our bottom 2 lines are not outscoring anybody anytime soon

what in the world do the habs have to do with dallas? OP said DALLAS forward group is stacked. NO they are not, i'm not sure what the habs have to do with the question posed by OP, don't have to be so salty :laugh: and since we're on the subject, habs scored more goals than dallas last year

dangomon

Nov 4, 2017
Kingston, ON

Dickensen-Hintz-Radulov
Janmark-Faksa-Perry

Lindell-Klingberg
Heiskanen-Sekera
Oleksiak-Polak

Bishop
Kudobin
Putting Ovi aside for a second....what? Good goal scorers, sure, but best of their generation?? Also expecting 40+ goals from every player on one line is optimistic to put it lightly, not to mention expecting nearly 50 each!?

Dallas will score goals this year, but this evaluation isn't the most accurate.

Kcb12345

Jun 6, 2017
what in the world do the habs have to do with dallas? OP said DALLAS forward group is stacked. NO they are not, i'm not sure what the habs have to do with the question posed by OP, don't have to be so salty :laugh: and since we're on the subject, habs scored more goals than dallas last year

You said Dallas had one good line. I was making sure you know you're wrong. Move along

Voight

#winning
Feb 8, 2012
Mulberry Street
I do think they have one of the deeper rosters in the western conference.

Perry won't get back to his Hart form but I can see him contributing 50-60 points.

AvsCOL

Jul 16, 2013

D6PfW.jpg

JasonRoseEh

Oct 23, 2018
Nice top line, don't like much of the rest except Radulov who's an absolute beast. Not in the top tier of offensive top 6's.

boyko10

44-11-9
Apr 27, 2017
Hintz absoletly flies, gonna be a nice surprise

Did you see him before he joined the league? I have no idea what the stats are then and now, but he looks like he's gained 50 pounds since his Liiga days!

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->