The Dallas Stars are stacked up front

SeanMoneyHands

Apr 18, 2019
Are they clearly going for it this year? I think they have a legit shot at the SCF. Look at their roster, just stacked and very strong down the middle. If Perry can get back to his Hart Trophy form, watch out, this club will be unstoppable.

They have 3 of the best snipers from this generation (Perry, Radulov, Pavelski)

Benn-Seguin-Pavelski (I expect this to be one of the best top lines this season, 140+ goals easy between these 3 and all 3 players being PPG as long as they all stay healthy).
Dickensen-Hintz-Radulov
Janmark-Faksa-Perry
Cogliano-Hanzal/Dowling-Comeau

Lindell-Klingberg
Heiskanen-Sekera
Oleksiak-Polak

Bishop
Kudobin

Last edited:

Bounces R Way

Nov 18, 2013
Weegartown
If Perry can get back to his Hart Trophy form, watch out, this club will be unstoppable.

Rare image of World's Biggest If

I liked their offseason. Klingberg and Heiskanen can really play. Also a big Roope Hintz kind of guy, and Montgomery really did a great job last year. I think they are capable of finishing top 3 in the conference.

Jacob

as seen on TV
Feb 27, 2002
Benn-Seguin-Pavelski (I expect this to be one of the best top lines this season, 140+ goals easy between these 3 and all 3 players being PPG as long as they all stay healthy).
They’d have to average 47 goals apiece, a number none of them have ever hit individually. Seems almost as ludicrous as expecting Perry to suddenly age in reverse.

TheDawnOfANewTage

Dahlin, it’ll all be fine
Dec 17, 2018
"Hey, this offensive is great!"

*Produces a lineup where I either don't know half the players or think they're bad*

Reactions: Brownies

Smelling Salt

Busey is life
Mar 8, 2006
Winnipeg
Top end talent (though Benn is past his best before date) but a lack of goalscoring depth. Perry at 15 goals would be welcome to their anemic offense.

Miro, Kling, and Hintz are fun to watch.

When Hintz wants to push deep:

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad